HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Dear Old Santa Claus


Well, over at Bah-Humbug this week the challenge is "Santa Claus". My card this week was made really quickly as I have a busy week ahead. Anyway, I stamped my image on to white card and glittered it a little, after I distressed it. I then used the Marianne frame just to highlight it a bit, then matted it on to silver holograph card added a santa postage stamp and a little sentiment to finish off my card. Enjoy your Week-End. Hugs Rita xxxx

13 comments:

Hazel said...

I love this - just a little bit different. Hazel x

Sandra said...

I love this Santa stamp - lovely card. Sandra

kathleen said...

Great card Rita.
Kathleen x

Carol said...

You own some lovely stamps Rita and this is no exception. Great card. Carol x

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card Rita, I have this stamp somewhere, will have to dig it out again.
Best wishes Debs xx

Max said...

YAY Rota!
What a lovely surprise as I wasn't expecting to see you this week with you having visitors. This is a fantastic Santa Claus stamp and the Marianne frame sets him off perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Max said...

Whoops ... I mean Rita ... lol!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy sparkle and fabulous image. I think I might have that one too. Gorgeous! xxD

Judie said...

Rita, what a wonderful image of the jolly man.
Love what you did with him.

Aquarius said...

I have that stamp and it is one of my favourites - there is a little something for you on my blog

G Peplow said...

Hello there Rita, I too have that stamp it's totally gorgeous, you've used it brilliantly, love a bit of sparkle especially at Christmas:0) xxx

Ruth said...

That Santa is wonderful - I love the way you have him framed!
Ruth

Annie said...

oooooooooooh gorgeous Rita - just catching up after being away for week.
Ann xxx