HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Congratulations


This week's LIM Challenge is Thank-You or Congratulations, so this is what I came up with. I think it must be the simplest wedding card that I have ever done. After measuring out the folds on my MS board I then used my Krylon pen on the edges just to give it a bit of dimension. I stamped and embossed the imaged with a gold sparkle embossing powder and used Spun Sugar distress ink to add a little colour and added a matching organza bow.The sentiment is from Stampin Up. Hugs Rita xxx

30 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Sparkly love, couldn't be better! Zx

Sandra said...

Lovely card. Sandra

Irene said...

A fabulous card Rita, stunning. I love all the gold.

irene
xxxx

Kathyk said...

Boy that krylon pen effect is great - fab card

Kathyk

Lexxie said...

This is so elegant, beautifully stamped and I love the gold edging,
Love Sarita xx

G Peplow said...

Hello there Rita, ooh! your card has some very interesting folds this week, I love how you've outlined them, and pretty pink ribbon:0) xxx

Lynne said...

Really pretty card, love the gold.
Lynne xx

Chrissie said...

Lovely folds Rita, that pen looks great too!
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Carol said...

This is gorgous Rita, love it. Carol x

Aileen said...

Love the folds and the gold, super effect. x

Vicky Hayes said...

The folds give your card an interesting 20s feel and the gold is perfect for a celebration card.

Fiona said...

WOW Rita such a gorgeous Card, I haven't used my Krylon pen in years. TFS
Fiona x

Mandi said...

That pen is fabulous Rita, stunning effect
Continued thanks
mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Zoechaos said...

Smashing XOXO Zoe

Hazel said...

It's beautiful Rita, love it. Hazel x

Jan said...

Wonderful Rita, it looks like Mirri board not pen xx Jan

Suze Bain said...

Gorgeous Rita. x

Susan said...

WOW! Very eyecatching....so elegant! Love that Krylon pen!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and what a great effect

Anne

Seafield Jo said...

Gorgeous card Rita, fab layout, it's stunning. Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really gorgeous card, love how your Krylon is so perfect, you have my admiration.

Sarn said...

Interesting use of your MS board and the Krylon pen. Reminds me of art deco style. Very nice.
Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Fab card Rita, love all the folds! Thank you for visiting me!
Helen x

fatmonica said...

Fabulous card-very effective

Ruth said...

A wonderful creation!

Diane said...

Lovely card - it has a definite 'art-deco' look to it.xx

Kathleen said...

Gosh what a great job you have done with the pen, I always used to make a real mess with mine. Brilliant card.

Kath x

Erika said...

Love the folds. x

Lynn said...

Hi Rita, I love the folds on the card, and the distress ink colour is fab. Lynn x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Rita. I saw a similar shape being demonstrated on C&C recently and really liked it - it's so elegant looking. Sue.x