HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 27


I had a dilemma yesterday as I tried to change a few things on my web-site and lo & behold I lost the lot. Yep, about 2 years worth of work. Anyhow, I'm now up and running again. Luckily I still have time to add my card for this week's challenge again. Its a Chritmas Slider card with the stocking. Thanks for Looking. Hugs Rita xx

2 comments:

Kerry said...

What a nightmare Rita but I think your situation is worse than mine of not having internet connection. But guess what? I'm typing this from my house!!

Beautiful card, love the cream and red together :-D

xx

Irene said...

Hello Rita

What a stunning and gorgeous card. I love it. The colours are so rich and elegant. I love your stocking and the verse it just perfect.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challage at Bah! Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx