HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Bah Humbug Stencilled card


Hi All, Hope you have enjoyed this challenge from Bah Humbug as much as I have. I have never used this stencil before although I have had it in my for a few years. I used Spellbinders to matt and layer the BP is from Joanna Sheen Victorian Christmas and I edged with a gold leaf pen, I used Glittering Snow from Deco Art for my stencil and decorated the tree with stickles. Thanks for looking at my card. Hugs Rita xxx

9 comments:

Annie said...

That's fabulous Rita - it's a run technique isn't it - I got quite addicted last week.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Jennie said...

Love it Rita. It is a technique I haven't tried yet but I see it in my future!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous stencilling Rita!
Thanks so much for following our new blog
”Less is More”, we really hope that you'll enjoy doing some of our challenges!
Chrissie

Max said...

Oh me ... Oh my! What a fabulous effect you have achieved with this beautiful stencil Rita. Am amazed at how many fantastic results we have seen already this week and all with syencils! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Max said...

whoops typo - obviously should read "stencils"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love that Glittering Snow".

Judie said...

Rita, wonderful, love it.
Judie
www.cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com

Rosietoes said...

Fab card Rita and great technique.

Edna x

Rosietoes said...

Hi Rita,
It's my pleasure to let you know that you have won one of the JS CD's from my blog candy draw.

Please contact my via the comments under the winner's post with your details (they will not be published) so that I can send it to you asap.

I hope it helps to complete your collection. :)

Congratulations,
Edna x