
Hi Everyone,is'nt the weather just awful at the minute, I'm so looking forward to some nice spring days. Anyway, here is my card for this week's Bah Humbug Challenge " Buttons & Bows ". I have used white linen card to which I have added 2 Nestie circles, the white one I stamped with tapestry stamps and added a bow, the red one is on red leather look card and I have added 3 snowflake buttons to it. Finished it off with red perle cotton thread and a holly embellishment. Sorry about the picture quality. Hope you like my card. Hugs Rita xxx
6 comments:
Gorgeous card Rita.
Edna x
I struggle with the "tapestry" stamps - your's is just lovely; and thank you for your kind comment on my own blog
Kathyk
Hi Rita, Lovely card, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs x ChrisB
Rita, your card is beautiful! I love the stamps and snowflake buttons; and thank you for your very nice comment on my blog.
Ruth
Rita that wreath stamped with tapestry stamps is just gorgeous. Had to enlarge to have a proper look - really beautiful.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Rita, two more beautiful cards, I love Precious Moments and the decopage card is super.
Post a Comment