Hello Everyone. Just to say we both enjoyed our holiday in Cornwall, but I'm now in need of a rest, it was such a busy holiday trying to go everywhere. On our 53rd Anniversary we went to Rick Stein's Bistro and thoroughly enjoyed it, I could happily live in Padstow. The Eden Project was fabulous and took us most of the day,I made it up to the top of the Rainforest Biome and the heat was tremendous. Lots of July cards to make now, so its head down for me this week. Hope your all well and crafting too. Hugs Rita xx
A few pictures of Cornwall




4 comments:
Hi Rita, Glad you had a good holiday. Haven't been to Cornwall for about 10 years, so it is nice to see your photos.
Avril x
Welcome back Rita, great pictures. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Judie
Hi Rita.Isn't Padstow lovely and the Eden project.Pleased you had a great holiday.
Kathleen x
Hi Rita, glad you enjoyed your holiday, I love Cornwall!
Helen x
Post a Comment