HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Friday, 5 August 2011

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone, Here I am putting up my first card for a few weeks. July was an awful month for us and I hope to get things back to some sort of normality. I have 100 wedding invites to do for end of this month so hope I'm forgiven if I'm not on much ,but I will make an effort I promise you. My card to-day was made for a July Wedding and was made very quickly using mostly die cuts. A scottish themed card this time. Hope you like what I've done. Missed you All. Hugs Rita xxxx

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card - hope things go OK for you now
hugs Val

Judie said...

Beautiful card Rita, good to see you back, hope things go smoothly for you now.
Judie

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Rita. Glad to see you back I missed your blog!

kathleen said...

Hi Rita hope you are both ok.Your card is beautiful.
Kathleen x

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely. I'm glad to see you back. Take care. Hazel x

Mrs.B said...

A stunning card Rita, Glad to see you back in 'blogland'
Avril x

Jan said...

Aw welcome back Rita, I have missed you. Hope you are ok? I love your card xx Jan

Kathleen said...

This is a beautiful card Rita, love the heart border, great for a wedding card. Very classy, good luck with the invites.

Kath x

Kim S said...

What a gorgeous card! For not having a lot of time, you have done an amazing job.

Beryl K said...

A stunning, stunning card Rita, I love it and I bet the recipients did as well. Hope the invites go well and I hope this month is a lot better for you
Beryl x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I'm so pleased to see you back in blogland Rita, and this card is stunning. Wow - 100 wedding invitations sounds like a real challenge to me, but I'm sure they will be beautiful.
Take care - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Exquisite creation .
Love the diecuts .
Hope life is good for you now .
Hugs Shirley-Anne