HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Friday, 7 October 2011

Scottish Themed Wedding Card

Well, after a busy week I finally got round to making and finishing the wedding card for the couple that I made the invites for. They are going to Mexico to live after the wedding. The card is 8X8 and made mostly with dies. I wanted it kept relatively plain with heather, thistles and tartan as the main theme. Hope you like what I have done. Thank-you for looking and you know I appreciate all your comments. Hugs Rita xx


11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Rita,very elegant.xxx

Jennie said...

Beautiful as always!

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rita, I'm sure they'll be delighted. Carol x

Jan said...

Stunning card Rita. I love it xx Jan

kathleen said...

Wow Rita the card is beautiful and so is the Bon Voyage card.
Kathleen x

Aquarius said...

This is beautiful and you certainly know how to use punches and dies to their best advantage.

Beryl K said...

Stunning card Rita
Beryl x

Kathleen said...

Oh yes, a fabulous card.

Kath x

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful!I love those edges.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Rita this is excellent, what a beautifully designed creation, wow, pure luxury.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely beautiful Rita!

J
x