HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Origami Box


Hello again Folks, Thank-you so much for lovely comments left on my blog, its so lovely to read them and lovely to share my creations with you too.  Here is my first go at doing the Origami box, and I love it to bits, so I need to make some more to put my truffles in.  Thanks to Patricia at Summerhouse Crafts for giving the link. There are also some on You Tube too.  Its been very cold here in the West of Scotland to day, but its been sunny and dry.  I'm off to do a bit of ironing now and try to keep it down, some jobs that have to be done.   Enjoy your Day.  Hugs Rita xx




23 comments:

Rosietoes said...

That looks fab Rita. I must give it a go! I'm looking for something different for this year's wee treat boxes. Thank you for the info.
Edna x

Carol said...

It's gorgeous Rita - just what I need to present some jewellery in...off to look for the link now. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

beautiful boxes makes a great gift in themselves. Good luck with the ironing, needs must I suppose, kate x

Doreen said...

This is a beautiful box Rita.xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Rita

jacqui x

Stamps and Paper said...

Rita your box is gorgeous I just love hand made boxes..I to followed Patricia's link so maybe sometime in the year I also will have play...

Anne

Hazel said...


Rita your box is beautiful, Patricia will be so pleased to think she has inspired you to make the box and the truffles to go in it. She brought me a little box of her truffles when we met up today to take food for the food bank at Maggies and some goodies for the tea trolley at the Chemo unit. Keep warm . Hazel

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Rita, I have made a few of these origami boxes. They are brilliant aren't they? Love the Christmas images on your box. Christine x

Redanne said...

Hi Rita, what a beautiful creation! I too make boxes but they are so plain in comparison to this stunning one, I love it and will go and check out your link - it really is beautiful and I love how you have decorated it too. Wow! Hugs, Anne x

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous box Rita I think it would look great on the Christmas Tree as well. Chocolates in mine please, lol. Elizabeth xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful gift box Rita, I must have ago at this.
Kevin xx

Neet said...

What a gorgeous box Rita, you are definitely the Queen of Boxes!No, the mousetraps are very bog standard ones but I don't know where it came from - a friend sent me two.

Hugs, Neet xx

Netty said...

wow Rita this is such a fabulous box. I agree with Neet's comments you are the Queen of boxes. xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully designed and made Rita.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Irene said...

Absolutely stunning and beautiful Rita. We have snow here.
luv
irene
xxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Love your box Rita - beautiful.

Glenda said...

You are so clever! I love this!

Patricia said...

Good Evening Rita, your box is fantastic. I love it done in the Christmas theme.
Hope your truffles turned out OK.
The predicted horrendous weather has not materialised so far.
I certainly hope it has bypassed us this time.
Looking out at the scenery it is so stunning BUT! I still don`t like the winter.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

stunning my popett.really very beautiful .....pins will be posted tomorow as i feeling alot better love sassyxxx

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your box is truly delightful Rita and will be so well received especially filled with truffles - Yum!

Vee Cassidy said...

This is so beautiful, Rita. Vee xx

May said...

Simply Stunning... Popping over now for the link... Gorgeous work Rita... Hugs May x x x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

WOW!!! The fact that is folds on itself is amazing! It's so beautiful!!! Love it!