Good Morning folks. Today's card is one I did whilst on holiday, really I was just having a practice session with my Promarkers. The digi stamp was one I got last year called Grace, and I only used it a few times, but was never happy with the outcome. However, this time I was quite pleased with how she turned out. I used the SB Enchanted labels 28 for the background and the SB Gold labels 4 for the image and the backing. Off to get ready for my family arriving so I may not manage back on this week. . . Hugs Rita. xxxxx
Some of my baked goodies that are filling my tins. Craggy Date Shorties
Islay Loaves
31 comments:
A fabulous card.Love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx
She's adorable, Rita - and the colouring is wonderful! Love the look of those baked goodies too!
Alison xx
Mmmmm!! May I come visit?? I can almost smell those goodies. Going round my heart like a hairy worm......as they say!!!
Beautiful, just beautiful, I have that image and am like you. I colour it but am never always happy for some reason. Probably because I am not that good at colouring.
However you have made a brilliant card, image beautifully coloured and a great design.
Enjoy your day
Hugs
Patricia xx
Grace is gorgeous as is your card Rita. My mouth is watering they look scrumptious xx Jan
Everything is yummy looking, and I love how you have Grace colored!!!!!
What a beautiful image Grace is and coloured so beautifully.....your cakes look yummy...nothing nicer than home baking...
Anne
Gorgeous card Rita, your colouring is wonderful. Wish I was coming for tea, your cakes look scrummy! Carol x
Sweet card Rita, Yummy cakes too, xxx
This is a lovely image and your practice has proved worth it as you have coloured her perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.
Gorgeous card and love the cute image. Your baking goodies look yummy, enjoy!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Great colouring and the dies you chose work brilliantly. Thanks for making my mouth water with pics of your baked goods - lucky visitors!!
Gorgeous card Rita, I love the image and the way you have framed her.those cakes looking yummy I have a slice with a nice cup of tea please
Kevin xx
The card is gorgeous, but the baked goodies have stolen my heart and have me drooling! Hugs, Valerie
oh Rita - I do love your card but my tummy is taken with the baked goods - lol!!!! I'm having a coffee morning next week so will be taking some piccies of my bakes for that! I hope they look as good as yours! Hugs rachel xx
You really have tempted me with the craggy date shorties, I used to love them so much when my Mum made them but I have not made them for years! Your card is beautiful and your colouring is wonderful, I am not surprised that you are pleased with it. The dies you have used really make the image stand out beautifully too. Have a lovely time with the family. Big hugs from us to you! Anne xx
Well I popped over to admire this beautiful wee lassie (gorgeously coloured) but I am even more taken with your delicious looking goodies!! They look very yummy indeed! Nicola x
You coloured it very beautifully Rita.
Lovely card. Have a nice time with your family.
Hugs, Veerle xx
Beautiful card Rita love that sweet image also the wonderful card design, I am afraid my eyes keep being drawn to the delicious looking baking you have made, looks real yummy.
hugs
lorraine x
This is adorable Rita, I do love this image it is one of my favourites. Your colouring is awesome. Your cooked goodies look scrumptious, have you got a camp bed for me? Have a great time with the family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Beautiful card!!!Love the colors!!!!Great goodies!!!!
Such a sweet card Rita beautiful colours and you have made me so jealous looking at your goodies!! lol huggles Sue xx
Rita, I can see why you fell in love with Grace, what a gorgeous image coloured in beautifully and the frame suits her perfectly. Enjoy your home bakes they look delicious.
Julie x
Rita this card is beautiful. There is going to be some good eating at your house. It all looks delicious. Have fun with your company.
The card is so sweet but the food looks delicious! Enjoy your family!
Hugs....Leanne
Hi Rita,
what a very sweet image card.
Yum your cooked goodies look very tempting.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Rita, your card is enchanting and your baked goodies look delicious...my mouth is watering!
Hugs,
Gaby
Gorgeous card Rita and now for a cuppa and a slice of that yummy looking cake.xxxThe Journey is the Start
Hope you have lots of fun with your company. I know they will have wonderful dessert and coffee...as those photos look yummy.
Your card is so pretty. Beautiful colouring and design.
You should be pleased sweets she looks adorable.
Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.
She is coloured so beautifully, in fact you had me fooled because I thought it was a collage image, really the results are so professional.
Rita, my mouth is watering at the sight of those baked goodies!
Wishes
Lynne
Such a beautifully layered card and your colouring up is wonderful. All the goodies for the family look good too.
hugs Brenda xx
Post a Comment