Hello my friends and fellow bloggers. Isn't this weather fabulous for the time of the year. Washing done and ironed as well. Yesterday I had a die cutting day. Most of them Christmas dies too, so now that they are cut they will be ready to use on some cards. The card I am showing today is a Thank-You card I made a while ago and felt it needed something else in the way of embellishments. I feel a lot happier with it now, so that is one for the box. Now I 'm off to clean up all the tiny bits from my dies, I have a rubbish bin by my side ,but for some reason they keep missing it. Enjoy your Day/Evening. Hugs Rita xxxx

33 comments:
This is fabulous Rita, love the dies and the sentiment is so beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Really pretty card - those bits from dies really do get everywhere, definitely not easy to aim them into the bin!!
Good evening Rita,
Third time I have typed this it keeps disappearing ...... so this is quick
Love your beautiful card loving that wonderful heart Die.
Great delicate colours and super design
Enjoy your evening
Patricia xxx
Lovely card Rita...gorgeous dies and flowers and love your soft subtle colours
Anne
Oh no no no. I can see reindeer antlers and little diamonds in those off bits.!!!
Your card is lovely and of course the colour is my favourite. Hugs Mrs A.
Elegant card and nice sentiment. Can't believe how organised you are getting with Christmas cards.
Julie x
Hello Rita, beautiful card made with wonderful dies, lovely colours too, hugs Kate x
Oh I know what you mean about missing the bin, I do it all the time despite my best efforts! Your card is gorgeous, very pretty colour choices and the flowers and die cuts are beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx
Rita I have run out of words to describe how gorgeous I think this is. Just beautiful!
Very beautiful card Rita, I love the pink.
Hugs from Veerle x
Beautiful card Rita those die cuts look amazing the pink gives it such a classy touch.
hugs
lorraine x
Love your gorgeous card Rita and you are such a good woman to do ironing.......I haven't ironed in over 5 years................... unless its for crafting........Hugs Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous card Rita xx Jan
Very pretty Rita, the dies are beautiful. Carol x
Hi Rita, this one is so pretty, xxxxx
This is such a pretty card Rita.
Know what you mean about the die cut mess
Avril xx
Rita
This is such a pretty card.
It sounds to me as though you have been very productive - well done to you on having all your die-cuts ready and waiting for you.
Wishes
Lynne
Such a lovely card Rita..I hope this weather stays for a bit longer it's been so nice here today and your not alone I always miss my bin!! lol huggles Sue xx
This is such a pretty card. The roses are just perfect for a finishing touch.
What a stunning card. Such pretty die cuts together.
You are so right about those scraps that miss the rubish bin. (((Smiling))).
Hugs...Leanne
A beautiful thank you card. Love the delicate pink & white, and that is a gorgeous die (is it perhaps Sue Wilson? It's one I've not seen yet). Your lovely roses with the white ivy made a wonderful embellishment to this lacey heart motif. TFS & happy you're having good weather. Hugs
Lovely card Rita, gorgeous dies,colors and flowers.
Hugs diane
Morning Rita what a beautiful card I love the heart shaped die. And the design. Take care
Debs xx
Another real stunner Rita. Gorgeous colour and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
Hi Rita,
beautiful card.
Such a pretty design ,and lovely colour choice.
My sounds like you have been a busy bee with all those Christmas die cuts.
Sounds like a major cleaning up job, I have a AEG cordless vacuum that is just perfect for very small die cut pieces.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Wow Rita, this looks amazing! Wonderful work with those pretty dies, it looks fantastic! And it sounds as if you are super organised getting all your dies ready for Christmas! Hope the rest of your week will go well!
Oh, how pretty, Rita - those filigree dies are stunning, and the roses are the perfect elegant embellishment. Glad you're enjoying some sunshine!
Alison xx
a beautiful card x sorry for the lack of comments but life has other plans for me at the moment and is keeping me busy! so sorry x
Such a pretty card here Rita and the delicate roses are a perfect match to the lovely diecuts. I had to laugh when you mentioned missing the bin, I think we all do that and then the paper trail around the house starts! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my tag and a Hello woof from Georgie! Mo x
very pretty
bibiana
Such a beautiful card Rita,
I love the romantic colours and feeling, and the filigree dies are so very lovely.
I think I need to do a little more as you ,I keep falling over new pieces to create, and therefor never, like you, use one day for cutting- or...... a great idea..... to be organised !!
Hugs,Dorthe
AWESOME LOVE IT the colours, papers, dies and added goodies are just beautiful.xxThe Journey is the Start
So delicate and pretty Rita. Jenny x
Post a Comment