HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Christmas Card Club. Challenge 17 Layers

Hello Folks, Sorry once again for having to put my blog on hold once again.  Busy fortnight with hospital visits and family visits too, not that I'm complaining as I could not manage with my lovely family. They are wonderful and I so appreciate their help.   Anyway. its time once again for the CCC challenge and the theme this time around was chosen by the lovely Maureen.  The chosen theme was Layers, so hopefully I have done enough to qualify my card.  My base card was 8x8 cream card with lots of layers of Card, Papers, Die cuts and Sentiments finished off with a layered Poinsettia.  Hope your weather is a bit better than ours this week-end.   Missing you Loads.    Hugs Rita xxx



18 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Rita, so many pretty elements, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful papers and imagery Rita, most certainly qualifies for the lots of layers theme.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

A real stunner Rita...love love love that image is it a stamp? And all your lovely coordinating papers and layers...xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rita
This is a stunner of a card...,love that topper.... Fabulous
Take Care
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs Sylvie x

Redanne said...

It really is a gorgeous card, love your layering! Thinking of you... Hugs, Anne xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card Rita...love all the layers

Anne

Almo said...

Beautiful card Rita, I think you have more than enough layers to qualify. Hope the weather improves for you. Mo xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card with lots of lovely layers and details. Hugs, Valerie

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
what a wonderful card, and I love that super stamped image.
Great designing as always, and what a lovley pink poinsettia.
Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

Oh yes I think this more than qualifies with that gorgeous poinsettia. I love the different angles you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Rita, I love the image and your colours and the poinsettia is gorgeous, perfect layers, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Rita, loving all the wonderful layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

scrappymo! said...

Lots of beautiful layers on this fabulous card, Rita. Love every element of it...the stamped image, the yummy flower and the pretty embellies too.

Paper Profusion said...

A fabulously festive card Rita. You will be way ahead for Christmas. Enjoy all the visits (except for hospital of course). Weather v disappointing here too, we enjoyed a brilliant summer, over 2 days, earlier this week! Leaves are turning golden already and falling! Very best wishes, Nicola x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Rita, I like the image and and the papers
Kevin xx

MaryH said...

Rita, sometimes Life just has to take over importance from blogging! Your layers of red & white are so pretty, with the vintage look of the cathedral & music scene. The layers of the glimmering poinsettia with the fancy work of the die tucked behind is lovely, and I love the bells dp on the background too. TFS & have a good week. Hugs.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous design Rita.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annie said...

Love your gorgeous Christmas card mammy x it has been a busy time recently but hopefully you will get time to catch up

Hugs Annie xx