Yes, its me again. This was the Birthday card I created for my Grand-Daughter Louise whose birthday it is today. I used Imaginations Butterfly Stencil and Sparkle Mediun in Lavender, Diamond Quartz and Teal and added some gems on the wings. I used the Gold to edge my card all the way round and finished it off with a sentiment and bird s flight stamps from
Lynne Moncrieff's New Stamps. then added it on to an 8 X 8 card. Not so nice to day but at least its dry. My day was made with the delivery of Mary's Blog Candy and Wow, I loved all the goodies it held. Thank You Mary.
Hugs Rita xxx
17 comments:
Gorgeous card and sentiment! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous card Rita your sparkly butterflies are beautiful and I'm sure your granddaughter loved it
Anne
Wow Rita absolutely stunning card, beautifully worked with the sparkle medium, gorgeous colours, and I love the addition of the birds, love everything about it, Kate x
A real beauty Rita. I adore butterflies, love the sparkly colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A beautiful card and I'm sure your grand daughter just loves it
This is gorgeous Rita.
Hugs
Linda xxx
The stencilling looks amazing Rita, love your colour choices too. Your Granddaughter must have been thrilled with this beauty! Hugs, Anne xx
Absolutely gorgeous card Rita. Pretty butterflies and lovely details.
greetings, Veerle
Stunning card, Rita, I love all the sparkle. I'm sure Louise was delighted to receive it. xx
Hi Rita,
what a very stunning crad and such a very beautiful design too.
Love all the wonderful sparkle to it as well.
Those butterflies are so stunning.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Hi Rita,
forgot to say Mary does put some wonderful items in her candy as I won her last lot, and was so over the moon with every wonderful thing, even though I had to pay £18 import duties as she didn't know to put a pressie on her parcel which I adivesed her to do in the future.
So pretty Rita, love butterflies, xxx
Such a pretty card Rita, those butterflies flutter beautifully across the front of the card, I bet your granddaughter loves it xxx
A beautiful elegant card Rita.
Julie x
Hi Rita, love this pretty card, I'm sure your Grand daughter loved it. This Imagination Craft's butterfly stencil is so pretty and I love the colour combination of Sparkle Mediums you have used too. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Jennifer xx.
A stunning card mammy...I bet Louise loved it too !!! Lots of sparkles and of course the fab affirmations and stamps from Lynne ....perfect !!!!
Huge Hugs
Annie xx
Very sparkling & I love the butterflies...that must have been tricky applying the paste in the intricate wing design. Adding the gems added a nice extra sparkle, as did the gold edging. So very pretty! Glad the box arrived safely and hope you will enjoy all the contents. Happy Birthday to your sweet grand as well. Hugs & TFS
Post a Comment