Good Morning lovely people, Time again for another challenge here on the CCC, Valery chose the theme for this one and she'd like to see anything round. So here is my card and I hope it fits the bill. Mostly matting and layering for this one as time was short, but I did enjoy making it, hoping now that Autumn is here I can return to my craft room again. Garden has has been tidied up for winter, apart from the constant battle with leaves etc. I dearly hope you are all well and finding time to craft as the the winter is fast approaching. I feel I need a refresher course in crafting to get back in the mood, but Ill give it a go anyway. Take Care and Look after Yourselves. Hugs Rita xxxx
17 comments:
Super easel card Rita and the kraft, red and white together are a great combination. Hugs Christine xx
This is gorgeous Rita, dab design, xxx
Absolutely stunning Rita...lovely round easel card and such vibrant colours...loving the die cuts...xxxx
What a pretty easel card Rita I love it
Anne
A lovely card Rita, the pretty lacy details are gorgeous.
Lorraine
Gorgeous card Rita, love the design!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Hi Rita,
oh my word your card is gorgeous and your design is so stunning and beautifully created.
Love the colour choices and all the wonderful elements that make this one up.
No need for a refressher as you designing skills are still A1.
Have fun crafting, and I am so glad you are feeling well again.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Beautiful card Rita. I love the delicate lacy die cuts. Easel cards are also so effective. Zx
gorgeous card Rita - love the easel shape! Very elegant! Hugs rachel x
Absolutely gorgeous Rita, love the red and white together, it's so striking, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x
Such a stunning card Rita it's so pretty huggles Sue xx
What a beautiful Christmas card mammy x Wonderful design and I agree there's no need for a refresher course xx You can turn your hand to anything/anytime xx
Annie xx
Very very nice card you created, Rita!!! I really liked your layout. Perfect for Christmas time.
Henry
Very pretty Rita... beautiful card...
hugs Sylvie xx
What a lovely easel card. The bow is wonderful on this card and I am loving the flowers. The red and white colours pop!
Beautiful and elegant and the perfect easel card for my theme of make it round. I love the colours. So sorry for not commenting any earlier . Live just sometimes has the habit of taking over unexpectedly. Hugs Mrs A.
A beautiful card Rita, loving all the layers. Carol x
Post a Comment