Hello Everyone. Hope your all fine and keeping busy, to those feeling poorly I send Hugs and hope things improve for you.
My desk this week is quite tidy compared to last week. Not long finished Wedding Invitations for my Grand-Daughters wedding on the 23rd August, so I really have has to catch up with Birthday cards etc, I have put a Ruby Wedding card at the foot of this post as some of you asked to see my flowers, these ones are made from silk foamiran and are lovely to do. I has a Fabulous day with Elizabeth ( http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/) and her lovely husband Alan. Hope you all have a Good Week. Hugs Rita xx
27 comments:
beautiful 40th wedding card! happy WOYWW Helen #2
Beautiful card Rita...loving that flower it’s so pretty....
My desk is a tip at the moment I think I have 3 cards all at different stages of glueing...colouring and die cutting...but it’s pouring with rain here today so I will be finishing them off ...hugs xxxx
What a great card Rita. Glad you had fun catching up with Elizabeth and Alan. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9
Happy WOYWDW Love the card its fabulous
Lilian B#11
Morning Rita. Your cards are beautiful - lovely colours . I spotted the second one as well as the Ruby one... Your desk is incredibly tidy - oh how I envy you! - I only have to be in my craft landing for 10 minutes and it looks like a bomb has gone off!!
Thanks for your visit and lovely comments.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3
Your card is absolutely stunning but I have always been a huge fan! I also love your space and that window is wonderful!
Glenda #16
How lovely to catch up with Elizabeth and Alan, hope you had a marvellous time! That card is beautiful, so pretty - the flower especially is gorgeous!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx
How nice to have a catch up with Elizabeth. I bet it's been a race against time getting those invites ready for the 23rd. Such a personal touch to make them yourself. A stunning 40th card, beautiful flower.
Happy WoywW Tracey #14
What a pretty card. The flowers are beautiful...clever you for making them.
Hugs,
Annie x #7
Hi Rita, my thats a lovely card! The flower is gorgeous, such a beautiful delicate colour. Smashing you got to spend time with Elizabeth & her Hubby. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X
Absolutely gorgeous card Rita, your flowers and card design is so beautiful.
Pleased to hear that you had a super time with Elizabeth, Kate x x
That is a beautiful, beautiful card, Rita! I love the delicate peachy hues in the flower contrasted with the bold red of the ribbon. I don't believe I've visited your blog before - so hello, nice to meet you and thanks for your visit earlier! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #19
Gorgeous card Rita, love the flower.
Hugs
Linda xxx
A beautiful anniversary card Rita, that flower is gorgeous and the pearlised card you used for that lovely die is perfect.
Will we get to see the Wedding Invitations once the wedding day arrives? And some photos of the family please, I love wedding photos.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx
Your card is just gorgeous - I love the flower, especially the pretty shading on the petals.
Hope you have a lovely week, and thanks for the visit to my desk and your very kind wishes,
Hugs, Diana x #17
Hi Rita, thanks for sharing the 40th anniversary card, this beautiful. I love how organised your inks are at the back of your desk - one day I will be that organised. Have a lovely week, hugs Heather xx #25
Lovely card, I bet the recipients will be so pleased that you put so much into it. That skill and a tidy desk..oh Rita, some of us can only aspire! I like the look of that wooden box, does it have a story?
What a beautiful card Rita, The flower is stunning. Anne x #5
Hi Rita, that is a lovely card and those flowers! I have had a go at using Foamiran and bought some with the intention of making more but just haven't got round to it yet, must get it out again. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x15x
The ruby wedding card is absolutely gorgeous, Rita! I love the delicate shading on the flower petals, and with not too much else going on on the background of the card, it shows it off to perfection. Really good job! It sounds as if it's all go in your family as far as celebrations are concerned at the moment! Never a dull moment if you are a card maker lol! Thank you for your visit. The stuff I need for my project should be here in a day or two, and I'm not too worried because I'm still working on Phase 2, and the stuff is for Phase 3!
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #18
What a lovely 40th card! Your flowers are so real! Your desk looks lovely and inviting today, all ready for the next project! Thanks for your visit, have a great week! Lindart #26
Hello Rita! I am finally making my rounds after dropping off my boys to school today. I love your workspace the view is so relaxing. I like the card you made it's gorgeous. The flower looks so detailed and pretty. There is one lucky recipient. I have never used Foamaran before.
Have a blessed weekend!
Belinda #27ish (I can't remember and too lazy to look!)
Hi mammy x The Ruby Wedding card is fabulous and I adre your gorgeous FI flowers too xx Huge hugs Annie xx
Your card is simply beautiful! My daughter is getting married in January, but I did not offer to make her wedding invitations, so I admire your diligence in doing your granddaughter's invitations. Happy belated WOYWW!
Just a beautiful anniversary card design Rita.
Hugs diane
Ah Rita, you do such lovely flowers, and what great light airy looking workplace. Love that card it’s very beautiful and certainly would’ve been appreciated! Well done!
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x
{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
Hi Rita, I could have sworn I'd commented here already this week but it seems not. Love your card, the flower is beautiful, and it's lovely to see your craft space too. Hugs, Elizabeth x #23
Post a Comment