HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 13 October 2019

Christmas Card Club. Challenge 21 : Nativity scene

Good Morning Everyone. This time around it is my turn ro choose the theme and I'd like to choose a Nativity scene, mainly because this really is what Christmas was all about. The presents back them were was Frank-incense and Myrrh. But not as religious as I was as a child, I still love Christmas Carols  and of course a good Christmas service.  My card for this challenge was an 8 x 8 card . i used a Woodware stamp and I really think its lovely. The background was done with Distress inks before I stamped the scene with Black Memento. matted and layered it up on to gold and black card.  Hope you all enjoyed my challenge for this fortnight. .  Happy Crafting. Hugs Rita xxx




14 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Rita, lovely inking on the background, xxxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's a lovely card Rita and I love the stamp you've used! Hugs,Chrisx

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful card Rita and perfect for your challenge. Thanks for a great challenge - nothing I like better than to make Christmas cards which truly represent the actual meaning of Christmas! Thanks again. Hugs Christine xx

Aquarius said...

Loving the background and a very appropriate stamp

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rita
Fabulous card... I thought I had this stamp but... it was nowhere to be seen
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

This is a beauty. So elegant in the silhouette against the beak ground. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful background on this gorgeous Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Rita, a beautifully designed card, the colours and background stamping are lovely. Thanks for the challenge Rita, I made it but thought it would have been anything goes, but I do like to try the chosen theme. Hope your Sunday is a good one and that all is well with you, Kate x

dutchess said...

Fabulous card Rita...love your background it’s just perfect to showcase your stamp....
Absolutely pouring down here again today so doing a bit of crafting...xxxxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Christmas card Rita, I do like the image and the background is just perfect to complete the scene.
Avril xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a beautiful stamp Rita and looks wonderful on your inky background.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Rita love the image

Anne

Annie said...

A stunning card/theme mammy and the card is even nicer in real life. The nativity scene is gorgeous and as you say represents the birth of Jesus x

Huge hugs
Annie xx

Joan said...

Love your card ,beautiful coloured background and stamping, I have that stamp and can't get it to stamp properly!