This Challenge was chosen by the lovely Maureen and she would like to see Critters on our cards. I have managed 3 cards for this challenge. The first one is 8 X 8 and it was a decoupage kit from years ago. the other 2 are 6 X 6 and again are decoupage from Sno-Gnomes. I really enjoyed making them too. Please Stay Safe and enjoy your Crafting. Hugs Rita xxx
18 comments:
Three super cards Rita. Stay safe and well in your bubble!!! Hugs Christine xx
3 lovely cards Rita full of critters to make us smile...I absolutely adore the craft consortium snome collection it’s been my favourite since it came out....
We are spending lots of time in the garden this Easter...staying home and staying safe just like you...take care xxxx
Love your sweet Christmas cards Rita the images are gorgeous...it’s almost a month since I’ve been out but at least I can sit in the garden and enjoy the beautiful sunshine
Anne
Beautiful cards Rita - you have been very busy! stay safe my lovely! Hugs rachel xx
Three super cards and I'm sure a bit of decoupage helps to focus the mind away from the problems of the world.
Three absolute treats, Rita (even though they're confusing me as to the time of year!). The images are wonderful - they remind me of book illustrations from some of my favourite children's books, with so much detail and character. I'll be back for some proper catching up soon. Stay safe, stay well, and happy Easter.
Alison x
What a lovely scene on your first card, all lovely though, xxxx
Oh Rita, I love them all, they are gorgeous, especially the first one, so many critters on it and the gnome cards are so much fun.
Hope you are having a lovely Easter even although it's difficult times, stay safe and well, hugs Kate x
Three beautiful cards for our theme this time Rita, glad you are keeping safe indoors.
Lorraine
Hi Rita
Hope you are well
You have made some gorgeous cards ...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy Easter Rita. These cards are just the cutest. I love the sweet images on each of the cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Gorgeous trio of cards Rita. I love them all. Keep safe lovely hugs Zoe x
Three lovely cards Rita and those little Snow-Gnomes are so cute.
Happy Easter and stay safe, Avril xx
Wonderful dimensions and designs Rita.
Hugs Diane
Definitely very cute critters Rita, all of the cards are lovely. Happy Easter and please stay safe and well. Hugs, Anne xx
Wow. These are so lovely. You got so many made...that is great!
We just got the Gnome sets in our local store. IT is not open for regular business, but every day they choose a design to showcase, and this was shown last week. So far, I have resisted any online shopping, but really had to sit on my hands with this set as it is so lovely!
Sorry I am so late...I forgot it was this week. Thought it was next week!
Beautiful cards xx
Your first card did make me smile with the abundance of critters on it. Fab scene. Keepsafe and well. Hugs Mrs A.
Post a Comment