Hi again, well my heart returned to my years of making Teddy Bears, and after breaking my Wrist in 3 places I found it hard turning the cotter-pin joints. So I thought I would try and create a 9” bear. He was born last night totally hand stitched and I worked on him from Sunday. He is made from Cream Alpaca, he has black glass eyes and is wearing a hand knitted sweater ( Gansey ) as that is what jumpers were called many years ago. I think I might just create another one. Hope you enjoy seeing him too. Hugs Rita xxxxx.


11 comments:
Oh how beautiful I just love him Rita, beautifully made and his little Gansy is adorable, you're such a talented lady. Hope you are keeping well and safe Kate x
He is a beautiful bear and I know they are great fun to make. Super little jumper too.
WOW what a beautiful bear. I love him and you are so very talented.
Hugs
Linda xxx
He's adorable Rita. We used to say Gansey in when I lived in the north east too, although not so much now. Glad you are well and truly back into your crafting. Hugs Christine xx
Oh Rita he is absolutely gorgeous...how adorable you are so clever...I so loved my teddy as a littleun....
Hope you are keeping safe and well...xxxx
Oh how adorable and all hand stitched too. Will the second one be a girl! hugs Mrs A.
Oh Rita, he is gorgeous, well done on all the hand stitching, so neat, xxx
Rita he’s totally adorable ...
Anne
Hi Rita
What a gorgeous Bear .... I would love him ....you are so clever ..... ooh! I want to cuddle him ......
Hugs Sylvie xx
My bears all love cuddles Sylvie. Hugs Rita xx
Oh Rita, he's adorable! Chrisxx
Post a Comment