Good Morning All. Hope you are all well, especially with everything that’s going on at the moment . After a hectic day yesterday fighting with my printer and I gave up on it in the late afternoon. However, I did manage to make two cards for Gwen’s Challenge and she would like to see deer. My cards were from a Hunkydory set from years ago and had never been opened so now was my chance to use them. Both cards are made using craft card matted and layered with coloured card before adding the beautiful Reindeer. Not what I intended to use but I am quite pleased to have used up some more of my unused stash. Stay Safe everyone and I’ll be back soon. Hugs Rita xxx


15 comments:
Gorgeous pair of cards Rita. Super images for the challenge. I hope you get your printer sorted. Keep safe Zoe x
Gorgeous cards, love the image on the first one xx
Both your cards are lovely Rita! Hope you are staying safe and doing well!
Two stunning cards Rita
...hope all is good with you
Hugs Sylvie xx
Two lovely cards Rita and the added bonus of using up old stash...always such a satisfying feeling....
I hope you get your printer sorted...I often end up pulling out all the plugs and starting again...take care xxx
Beautiful images Rita and two wonderful cards. I too am trying to get through some of my unused stash this year. I seem to have a rather large collection of Hunkydory kits which are proving useful to make some quick cards.
Lorraine
Two super deer cards - always nice to 'find' something unused in the stash. Hope you get the printer sorted
Two beautiful deer cards Rita...its amazing what we find amongst our stash..but a lovely find ..
Anne
Two gorgeous cards Rita, the deer toppers are so beautiful, super matting and layering too. I love deer on a card too. Alistair was walking amongst a herd of deer whilst out in the hills the other day, said it was wonderful to see. Take care of yourself Kate x x
These are all fabulous Rita, love the images.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Hi Rita, your two cards are simply beautiful. I particularly love the image of the fawn. And isn't it good that you've broken into an unused set ... I'm always happy when I've used up old stash. Hugs, xx
Hi Rita,
2 brilliant cards for the Christmas Club .
They are both gorgeous images and very beaautiful makes.
So glad you managed to find these wonderful sets in your stash.
Printers they have a mind of their own sometimes.
You can spend quite a few hours trying to get one to work.
So frustrating when you want to get on with craft.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Two lovely cards Rita - and so good to use up older stash - well done you! Hugs rachel x
Lovely card
Two very cute cards Rita. Hugs Christine xx
Post a Comment