Good Morning folks. Once again two weeks have gone past and it’s time for a new challenge from my dear friend and club member Kate. So I managed 2 cards for this challenge, once again I have gone for flat cards. The first one is 8X8 white base card matted with silver card. The image is one from Katie Sue pad that I bought last year. The second one was from a pad as well, not sure where I bought it. Been busy with Birthday cards this month. Hope you are all well. Another week to go and I can get my hair cut, it’s awful but hey ho lots of us in the same boat. Hugs Rita xxxx

14 comments:
Two more lovely Christmas cards for your collection. Take care
Lovely Christmas cards Rita, I can't think about Christmas yet but it always so nice to be prepared..
Anne
Hi Rita....lovely cards I think I have that pad as well....somewhere.....the image is just perfect....
I feel like the wild woman with my hair it’s grown so long I don’t recognise myself in the mirror I have to wait until the 16th to get mine cut...it will be in a pig tail by then...take care xxxxx
Beautiful cards, love them xx
Love them Rita, hope you are keeping well, xxx
I love the monotone with touches of red. The cute little girl and her friend is lovely. A super duo of cards Rita. Zoe x
Hi Rita, two gorgeous cards. Love the humour in the second one. Thanks for your visit and comment. Things are pretty stressful here. Alan isn't very well at all. Like me, he's still experiencing long Covid symptoms but because of his heart condition he's struggling. It doesn't help that he's had a couple of falls too - the last causing a cut on his hand that required stitches. Still, that's on the mend and I just need him to stay out of trouble for a wee while - we need the rest! Hope you're well and looking forward to the Spring. Hugs, Elizabeth xx
Two lovely cards cards Rita. Hope you are well. Take care Christine x
Two great cards Rita - really lovely both of them - hope you enjoy your haircut! Hugs rachel x
Hi there Rita, your cards are wonderful, I love the elegance of the first one and the cuteness of the second on, the image is just adorable.
I've got my hair appointment on the 8th of April, so not long. I've been put on another blood pressure tablet, my BP is rather high. Hate this getting old business, you take care, Kate x
Hi Rita
Fabulous fun cards ...gorgeous...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Two lovely cards Rita, I love the Katy Sue image. I can't wait to get my hair cut either but I have a little longer to wait :/
Lorraine
Love the elegance of the first card and the fun element of the second. Two great cards for the challenge. So sorry for my late commenting. Sometimes life just gets in the way of crafting fun. Hugs Mrs A.
Two lovely Christmas card designs Rita.
Hugs diane
Post a Comment