HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Anything but a Card


This was CraftyAnn's challenge 24 this week. Really its not my thing at all, but here is my effort of a little tote bag that I made following instructions from Splitcoast Stampers. I used cream linen card for the bag and handles, put in some bronze tissue and then added a flower that I made a while ago and added 2 of Spellbinders leaves. I will put a little gift inside for my friends birthday. Thanks for looking. Hugs Rita xxxx
Challenges are:
Crafty Ann's: Anything but a Card
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes

10 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Well. it may not be your usual thing Rita but you've certainly nailed this one! Fabulous bag - thank you for joining us, especially when it took you out of your comfort zone.
Ann x

Faye said...

Wow, wow, wow! What a wonderful project, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic tote bag Rita the colours are fabulous I got the instructions for this one through today so may well have ago.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Rita, awesome tote, even though it wasn't within your comfort zone you did a super job with it.

Judie

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Dear Sweet Rita,
What a beautiful tote you created! You are so very talented! I also love your Thomas Kinkade cards, they are truly stunning!

Rita I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your caring and heartfelt words you left on my blog. Your thoughts and prayers mean more to me than you will ever know.
Love and Blessings,
Carol Anne xoxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Rita. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this time.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Wow Rita, what a stunning gift bag! Its really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Irene said...

Hello Rita

this is just stunning and a fabulous idea. I love the colours nd your yellow flower is just perfect.

irene
xxx

Phyllis said...

Rita I love your fabulous tote bag and your flower is awesome.

Chrissie said...

Thanks for your kind comment about my wax resist card!
I have just been paying you a return visit and wandering though your blog I saw this fabulous bag!
It's really super Rita!
Chrissie