
Hi Folks, Had to get started right away on this one as I have a busy week ahead. Another easel card. I cut the aperture and distressed it using TH distress inks, then I stamped and embossed it. I then stamped another pice of card with my text and added the frame, Finished it off with tartan ribbon and a few embellishments. All your comments are so appreciated. Hugs Rita xxx
My challenges this week are:
Bah Humbug.Challenge36
7 comments:
Rita, another lovely card, love an easel card.
Your work is totally awesome my friend
Lovely rich card Rita - the colours are fab.
Edna x
Rita, another super elegant card! I love how your cards are so interesting - they really draw the eye in!
oh Rita this has such a lovely nostagic feel to it. A lovely card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Hello Rita
What a stunning and beautiful card. Such gorgeous traditional colours. I love the holly backing paper and the holly down the side. Your sentiment is so perfect for Christmas time.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.
irene
Bah!Humbug!
B-E-A-U-tiful sentiment - love how you have given it a little gold frame to make it pop. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hiya Rita... fabulous card!!
Hugs
Sandra x
Post a Comment