HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 23 October 2010

" Elegance "


After a particularly difficult 2 weeks,I thought I'd try this week's challenge at Bah Humbug. Challenge 42 is Elegance and this must be one of the simplest cards I've ever made. I used ivory hammered card and scored some lines added the Marianne doily die along with her poinsetta die and my card had started to take shape. I edged the card and the sentiment with gold added a few corners and my card was finished. I did enjoy making it, so hopefully this may give me some incentive to start again. Hugs Rita xxx

7 comments:

Jennie said...

So sorry you have had a difficult two weeks Rita. The card is lovely and very elegant.

Irene said...

Hello Rita

Wow what a stunning, beautiful and so elegant card - it's just gorgeous and so perfect for our challange. I love the simplicity. Your colour combination, all blend perfectly together. Gorgeous.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

irene
xxxx

Judie said...

Rita, sorry to hear you have had a difficult period, hope you are doing better now. This is a most beautiful elegant card, love everything about it.

Judie H.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rita I do hope you are ok. I am glad you created this card it is as your title says 'Elegant' yes it is and so very beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Annie said...

Hope things are going better for you now Rita. Love the card you have made for our elegance challenge. It's beautiful.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Phyllis said...

Rita I hope things are going better for you now. Your card is very elegant. love it

Max said...

Hi Rita,
Sorry that you've had a difficult time recently but thank you for managing to make such a gorgeous card for our challenge this week. It really is very elegant indeed.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT