HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Christmas Animals Shaker card


Sorry for being AWOL again ,but here is my Joanna Sheen Giordano competition card. I so enjoyed the challenge with card and got a bit carried away I think. There were so many beautiful cards it must have been so hard for Joanna Sheen to judge them all. been really busy doing invites and no time to relax at all. Hope to be back soon. Hugs Rita xxx
PS. Sorry about the picture I was in a rush to catch the post.

4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Rita. Love your background and the extra touches. Lots of work involved in this card and it shows. :)
Edna x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Rita this is gorgeous what a fabulous image being an animal lover this appeals to me big time, first class work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Judie said...

Rita, another great card, your work is awesome, so much attention to detail.

Judie

Phyllis said...

Oh Rita what a great card. Love your image and background.