My card to-day is one of my favourite stamps called Precious Moments, and I decided I just had to make it into a twisted easel card.I have shown two pictures. Thank-You for Looking. Hugs Rita xxx
Hi Rita, Thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment. I'm so glad to did coz I got the chance to come here and see this lovely card. I love this image - and you've used my favourite colours. Very clever design - is that 'fence' standing upright? Beryl xx
Hi Rita, this is just gorgeous, love the twisted easel. Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments and your warm welcome on my return to blogland Beryl x
Such a beautiful card Rita. I just love the precious moment image and your coloring. I am going to have to try the twisted easel card. Love the looks of it.
7 comments:
Gorgeous card Rita - love the rich colours. The twisted easel is a great way to showcase an image.
Edna x
Cute card Rita. I like the twisted easel. I must try it.
Hi Rita,
Thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment. I'm so glad to did coz I got the chance to come here and see this lovely card. I love this image - and you've used my favourite colours. Very clever design - is that 'fence' standing upright?
Beryl xx
Hi Rita, this is just gorgeous, love the twisted easel. Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments and your warm welcome on my return to blogland
Beryl x
Hi Beryl, Yes, the fence is standing up. I used a MS punch. Hugs Rita cxx
It's a beautiful card Rita - I love her hat. I like these new twisted easel cards, will have to give it a go. Jo x
Such a beautiful card Rita. I just love the precious moment image and your coloring. I am going to have to try the twisted easel card. Love the looks of it.
Post a Comment