Well, at last I'm feeling more like myself after taking a wee break from crafting. To be honest I lost my mojo and had no interest in anything at all. However, my card for to-day has just been completed and I thought you might like to see what I've done. Most of it was done using Spellbinder dies and a few of Marianne's as well. It had to be shoes,handbags and JPG perfume, all designer of course. Hope everyone is well, and now I'm off for a catch up to see what you have all been up too. Hugs Ritaxx
Thanks for looking at my cards, and of course your input will be more than welcome.



12 comments:
A lovely girly card - they all like shoes and handbags!! I'd rather have crafting goodies
This is just gorgeous Rita,I love the shoes and bags.xxx
This is gorgeous Rita, love the bag too. Hope your mojo stays with you. Carol x
This is a fantastic card, love the shoes & bags. Very Girly. TFS
Judie
Wow Rita, this is fantastic!! Wonderful girly card! Your mojo is definitely back I think!! It does us good to have a break now and then. x
Hi Rita this is gorgeous, an so girly, it will be really appreciated, love Steph
These are great Rita. it's good to see you back. xx Jan
Love it. As usual your cards are outstanding!
Lovely card and bag. In fact I love that bag, I would like a card just like that on it's own.
Mags x
Hi Rita, fabulous girly card, love it and great idea with the bag!
Helen x
Wow Rita this is stunning what girl wouldn't ant to receive this beautiful card, superb.
hugs
Lorraine x
fabulous creation dear.
Post a Comment