HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Finished at Last

Well, at last I have finished all the Wedding invites that I was asked to do. The wedding theme is Black & White and this was the sample the bride to be had chosen. I made the pouches from hammered card and I added a Marieanne doilly, plus a scalloped black circle to that I added a white circle and stamped it with the 2 champagne glasses.The invite itself was on black card with the invite in white. I added a tag to each one and I felt I was never going to get them finished. However, I made it and now I'm off to add a little gift verse to each one as the couple are going to start a new life in Mexico. Hope to do a card this week-end. Take Care and Thank-You for looking at my work. Hugs Rita xxx






9 comments:

Kathleen said...

These are really lovely, love the black and white, bet you are really relieved.

Kath x

Jan said...

They are beautiful Rita, I'm so pleased your finished. xx Jan

Beryl K said...

Beautiful Rita, glad you have finished.
Beryl x

Judie said...

Beautiful invites Rita, your work is always stunning. TFS.

Judie

Jennie said...

Wow Rita what a lot of work but beautifully done!

Aquarius said...

Lovely work - very elegant. I bet you are so pleased they are finished.

Hazel said...

Your invitations are beautiful, very classy. Well done on finishing. Hazel x

Rosietoes said...

Well done Rita. I'm almost at the end of mine too. They are a lot of work aren't they?
Yours are lovely, elegant and classy.

Edna x

lindah11 said...

wow well done Rita they look stunning
hugs linda xx