Happy New Year Everyone. Hope You and Yours have a Great 2012 and that crafting keeps us altogether for another year. I have to keep my plaster on for 5 weeks more ,so then I have physio and start to make my beloved cards again. Meanwhile, Andrew bought me a Kindle, so I have been reading a lot. I'm not good at sitting down as like most of you I am on the go all the time, so this is keeping me sane. Love & Huggles to All. Rita xxxxxxx
ps. Thank-You so much for all the lovely messages and cards.
9 comments:
Happy New Year to you Rita,I am glad you are on the mend, I look forward to seeing your lovely cards soon.xxx
Happy New Year Rita. I hope the next 5 weeks goes quickly for you so that you can get that cast off and get back to card making.
I hope your recuperation time goes really quickly - enjoy your Kindle although I know how difficult it is to sit around not doing much!! All the best for 2012 - take care
Happy New Year Rita! Hope the time doesn't go too slowly for you!
Helen x
A very happy and healthy new year to you Rita. Hope your plaster comes off as scheduled and you can get back to your crafting. Hugs Carol x
Happy New Year Rita hope all goes well with all the broken bones and it will be so lovely to see your work again.
hugs
Lorraine x
Happy New Year to you too Rita
Beryl x
Oh my gosh Rita. I just read all your old posts. I hope you are feeling much better by now. I fell a couple of years ago and broke my right wrist in two places plus my thumb on the same hand. Had a cast on for 8 weeks. With all the therapy have no problems now. Take Care.
So sorry to hear of your falls that have put you out of commission for a bit. Hopefully you will be back to crafting before long. Just relax & enjoy that kindle while you're on the mend.
Janie
Post a Comment