Sorry the picture is a bit skee wiff
Saturday, 18 February 2012
First Card of 2012
Well, I finally made a card, just into my second week of physio, but I felt I could try my hand at making a card. Its an 8x8 and the dies had been cut previous to my accident, so I stamped and distressed the card using Inkylicious Stamps " Spring Awakening and Summer Morn that I recently purchased. added the dies and a few flowers and this is my finished creation. I feel so happy just to be able to do something at last. Hope you are all well and crafting happily in this very mixed weather, we have not had snow yet ,but it will come as its forecast for this week-end. Hugs to Everyone. Rita xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Well done Rita,nice to see you are on the road to recovery,love your card a great layout.xxx
Rita so good to see you back!I have missed reading your blog. The card is beautiful!
Lovely to see you back Rita and hope your physio works wonders quickly. Love your card. Carol x
It's so good to see you back again Rita! I hope you're feeling a lot better now. This is one gorgeous card to come back with too.
Ann x
Hi Rita, it's good to see you posting again. I love your card
Beryl x
Good to see you back in the crafting world - bet you've missed it. This card is lovely. Take care.
So good to see you back with this charming card!
A beautiful card Rita, with stunning colours.
Sorry I didn't realise you had an accident.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Rita how lovely to see you back again posting cards, it seems ages since we last saw you I am so glad that things are improving for you. This is one gorgeous card the stamps and die cuts look ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment