HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

The Liebster Award



Just to say a big Thank-You to Redanne for nominatitating me for this award.




To spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs.  This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept this award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog (please see HELP note below)
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know.

'Liebster' in German means 'dearest', so to carry on the Liebster tradition I am going to pass the award on to five people whose blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting



I'd like to nominate the following blogs to recieve this award.



5 comments:

Irene said...

Thank you for the award I will put it on my blog.
luv
irene
xxxx

fynecrafts said...

thank you for the award i.ll put it on my blog too..x

Carol said...

Thank you Rita, although not sure whether I should be accepting as I have over 200 followers - not sure what the etiquette is here! Carol x

Rita said...

Carol & Jan, I'm so sorry, I missed that bit. Hugs Rita xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rita just wanted to thank you once again for passing this fab award onto me, it really means so much to be thought of when someone is passing it on, thank you.
Hugs
Lorraine x