The image itself is from Flowers in Bloom CD by Card Creations. All the images are water colours done by the artist Jan Harbon and each one is just so beautiful.
The card is a 6X6 scalloped ready made card and the image is layered on a mustard coloured card then put on to the card itself.that I dry embossed. I decoupaged some sunflowers and added it round the piece. The corners are a lovely die from Joy Designs, and I added a few golden pearls and a double organza bow to finish off my card.
Looking at the picture now, it does not look to straight, but maybe my glass of Kopperberg had something to do with that. Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you do. Me , I'm off to play with the pushy thing that keeps your clothes looking nice. Hugs Rita xxx

29 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. Love those corner pieces!
What a cheery card Rita, love it xx Jan
Lovely card Rita i got the cd but haven't used it yet and i have visitors coming tonight until Monday.Hope you and Hubby are keeping well.
Kathleen x
Glorious sunflowers and a beautiful card for your friend. I am sure it will bring much pleasure to her. It would be perfect for the challenge at Country View Challenges too if you fancy entering it.
Hugs Brenda xox
Beautiful card,such a lovely image and details.xxx
Another of your beautiful cards Rita. :)
Thank you for the lovely comment today. We are indeed blessed.
Edna x
A beautiful card that looks perfectly straight to me.
I just LOVE those wonderful Sunflowers and all the extra details
Patricia xxx
Stunning card Rita, beautiful image and I just love your design. I'm sure this would have cheered your friend up, love it. Bye the way, it looks straight, kate x
Beautiful card Rita gorgeous colours and my favourite corners
Anne
What could be nicer than a sunflower to cheer someone up, I feel cheered just looking at your post Rita. The card is stunning and really love those die cut corners - beautiful! Hugs, Anne x
Love those cheerful sunflowers and I bet it will do wonders for your friend! Beautifully put together and wow, those corners are gorgeous!!
Hope you had fun with the ironing......
Wow!! Rita this is gorgeous and I am sure your friend loved it as much as I do.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
This is just gorgeous. Love those corner pieces, colors and layout.
Regards diane
So pretty and fresh looking Rita. Love that corner die. By the way, my plan is also to make Becca's filigree box - it's so lovely. Christine xx
Wow, Rita your card is amazing and so beautiful.
I love the colours and corners.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Rita, gorgeous card - love the sunflowers and the warm and summery colours. Isn't that pushy thing intended for crafting with wax paper only ... have I got that wrong??? Elizabeth xx
Beautiful Rita love your card superb colours and love your corners
jacqui x
Hi Rita
Thank you so sooooooooooo much for the card!!! its absolutely stunning in real life ..its gorgeous and I will treasure it..have replied to you and will be in the post tomorrow huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gorgeous card Rita. Hugs Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Rita, What a gorgeouse fresh looking card, love the sunflowers and these corners. Hope you got your ironing finished.
Wilma x x x
What a gorgeous card. I'm never quite sure what the 'decoupage' is on cards...is it similar to the decoupage techniques done on purses, etc? Whatever, it is certainly very stunning. Loved all the trims too, didn't notice a 'crooked'...but glad you got enjoy something fine to soothe the nerves! I loved your card, but ugh on the pushy thing with clothes. We retired ours...except for extra special occasions. TFS & Hugs. Hope you're still on the mend too.
Beautiful card Rita. Gorgeous colours.
Oh my how stunning! You have used my favorite shade of yellow on this card. The gold tones are so beautiful with the white. Truly lovely Rita. Happy crafting with the magic card! Hugs!
Such a sunny card Rita. Love this. Hugs, Jenny x
I always love to come see what you are doing Rita. This is gorgeous. Love the sunflowers and those beautiful corners.
Lovely sunflowers - they really are the happiest of flowers; another great card, Rita. Not so sure about the ironing - I've made sure all my clothes are strictly no-ironing-required - crafting is a much better stress reliever, as you say!
Alison xx
Hi Rita,
Sorry I missed this on Thursday. I was out doing my singing bit, and yesterday I was looking after my little great granddaughter.
This card is very beautiful. Love the sunflowers, and the design. Fabulous colour ribbon.
Have a wonderful crafty bank holiday weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
sucha super card rita...love popping by to say hello and having a good peep at your fabby work hugs sassyxxx
Post a Comment