Good Morning Folks. I hope you have all had a Good Week. Aren't they flying by too. This my card for the CCC and Challenge 9 was chosen by Karen P. It has to be Black & White and one other colour, in my case I have chosen Gold. My card is white, to that I matted a piece of Black linen card, then put a piece of white card through a couple of embossing folders. the bottom edge I used a MS punch. I cut the gold card with SB Enchanted Labels 4 and used the centre die. The sentiment was embossed with gold as was the edges before adding it on to the finished card. Notice, there is no bows. Enjoy your Day whatever you do and I'll be back soon. Hugs Rita xxxx

26 comments:
A very elegant Christmas card - black and white is always effective and the gold is a nice touch
A beautiful card Rita.xxx
such an elegant card Rita - beautiful diecutiing - lovely! Hugs rachel xx
I really love your colour choices, the gold looks lovely with the black and white. As usual you have created a gorgeous card! Hugs, Anne xx
So beautiful and it will soon be Christmas !!!!!xxxx
Now you have gone and used the "C" word! I know it's never too early but I just can't face that just yet!
Beautiful card Rita, simple but very effective.
Like Glenda I find it very difficult to see "c" cards at this time of year.
Hope the ankle is a little easier.
Have a great week
Hugs
Patricia xx
Beautiful elegant card Rita, love the die cut centre label.
Lorraine
So pretty and stylish Rita.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
So beautifully elegant Rita, thank you for playing along. Hope you feel much better soon Karen x
Yes, time flies by more and more quickly! Lovely and elegant card! Hugs, Valerie
I do so love your card! You always seem to get that 'classy' look to your cards! Chrisx
Hello Rita, what a striking elegant card, the addition of gold to the black and white is stunning. Beautiful dies too.
Hope your ankle is easing, hugs Kate x
What a fab card for the challenge Rita beautiful dies as well I love those! uggles Sue xxx
Oh Rita...this is so elegant! The gold is a fabulous combination with this!
The die cut is very elegant and just right for using with the gold. An elegant card for the chosen theme. hugs ValeryAnne (aka Mrs A. )
LOVE this card, Rita! Gold is such a great choice for your +1. And you've got a very elegant and sophisticated card. Perfect!
hugs, Asha
A beautifully elegant card Rita, the touch of gold adds that Christmassy touch and wonderfully designed as always xx
Lovely Rita...what a clever idea to do two different embossing areas...really adds interest to your background.....and that die is a need!.......great card! xxxxx
Ooooh I love the gold on the black and white - scrumptious! Brilliant choice of dies as well - just right for the sentiment in the middle - they really make this stand out. I had a giggle at your comment about there being no bows - that's like Sue J (Olliesmam) not using blobs!
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
Beautiful and elegant! Have a fun week, Gerrina
The gold gives a real touch of class to your gorgeous Christmas card Rita. So elegant. Hugs Christine xx
Such a glamorous look to this, Rita, and a great design too.
Alison xx
This is so sumptuous and elegant - a gorgeous response for Karen's CCC challenge (don't forget that you could add this for CHNC challenge extra for April and also for Completely Christmas - we'd love to see it there too) x
Simply stunning elegance! I love your one other color with these regal elements on this beautiful card. It's drop down gorgeous, Miss Rita. TFS & Hugs.
Evening Rita what a lovely card its so elegant. Take care xx
Debs xx
Post a Comment