Good Morning Folks. I am a bit late in posting my card as My eldest grandchild Garry, got engaged to his sweetheart Jennifer after quite a few years. He proposed on the 23rd March and to say the family were overjoyed would be an understatement. We are all so happy for them, and this was the card I made for them last week. It went down really well with everyone and it was my first pop out card for me too. The card itself was one I saw recently on the Craftwork Cards show and the following day there was a tutorial on their Blog, by the lovely Hazel one of the team. It does take a lot of paper, but I think you'll agree it was well worth the effort. The band idea was my own and it helps to keep it closed. I absolutely adore all the paper pads and kits that CC produce and they are great value for money too. Hope you are all well and managing to craft. I'll try to keep up with my comments, but I will be concentrating on sewing in the next few weeks, so please bear with me as I will try and keep my blogging up to scratch. Enjoy your Crafting Everyone. Hugs Rita xxx



27 comments:
Fantastic card and happy times for your family!
Well, you have done it again Rita, you have created the most stunning of cards! I love the design of the card inside and out and am not at all surprised that everyone loved it. This is a real keepsake, obviously made with love - beautiful! Hugs, Anne x
What a beautiful keepsake this will be for them Rita. You've done a wonderful job. Quite stunning. What could be nicer than a handmade card from Gram.
Hugs...Leanne
This is fabulous Rita. I use a Silhouette Portrait xx Jan
This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx
Hi Rita,
what a very beautiful card. I love the design of this fab creation. Must have a go at this one day.
Congratulations to your grandson and his fiancee.
If you would like to take a look on my blog you will find you are the winner of my £20 LOTV Birthday
voucher. Please can you e mail me your address so I can send you it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
This is gorgeous Rita and no wonder it was well received. Congrats to the happy couple.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Good afternoon Rita,
Well, well, well you have done it again. Another stunningly different creation.
I LOVE it and that beautiful sentiment is just so special
Garry and Jennifer I'll treasure it forever
Hugs
Patricia xxx
wow Rita it is such a gorgeous card and love the folds. Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Rita wow! You are the queen of folds :) this is just beyond beautiful! I love the gorgeous ribbon too and huge congratulations to your grandson that's lovely news!
Hugs
Vic x
Fantastic card and congrats to the young couple! Hugs, Valerie
Gosh this is one stunning creation Rita, and will be treasured i'm sure. Gorgeous paper and the sentiment is beautiful, Congratulations to the happy couple, hugs Kate x
Beautiful keepsake card Rita. Love how you placed the ribbon around this and what a lovely verse. I can easily guess who has the job of wedding invitations to do now.
Julie x
Rita it is stunning. I've seen the design but this card is by far the best I've seen. Love the ribbon as well to keep it together. Anne x
Such wonderful news!
Rita, this is incredibly special and most definitely worth using so much paper. The band is a beautiful finishing touch. A card that will be treasured.
Sorry I haven't managed to visit recently.
Wishes
Lynne
what wonderful news Rita - Congratulations to them! And what a beautiful card - that looks very complicated but very effective xx
Oh wow Rita, this is such an amazing, clever and beautiful card!! I bet they loved it! Wonderful news too of course, but I had heard it from Annie already.
Oh this is really lovely Rita!!! no wonder they loved it:) great news too huggles Sue x
Congratulations on a new member in your family. This is a beautiful way to welcome her. I've never seen this fold, and it is awesome. The lovely papers you used are so very elegant, and the beautiful satin ribbon with the glittering heart trim really is stunning. Well done! Your grandson & fiancé will love this, and give Granma a big, big hug. TFS & Hugs.
Rita this is stunning, I love this design so different. Congrats on winning Jenny's voucher - great prize. Hazel xx
Beautiful card Rita and one to be treasured
Anne
Starting a huge catch up on commenting and I had to stop in on this Rita. Such a lovely card in a clever design. Jenny x
Stunning design Rita, what a great keepsake. Congratulations on the news.
Hugs diane
I'm not surprised it went down well, it's an absolute beauty. I love the ribbon keeping it secure, and then the wonderful dimensional effect as it all opens up. Congratulations to the couple!
Alison xx
How wonderful. The folds are superb!
What an exquisite design for a card Rita and so beautifully made, I love your band idea too to keep it together. I bet it will be kept and loved for many, many years xx
This is gorgeous mammy and even nicer in real life. The kids absolutely love it and will Ftreasure it for sure x x
Post a Comment