Good Morning Friends and Followers alike. Another Challenge over at Christmas Card Club. and Lorraine has chosen a Cute Christmas as the theme. I don't have very many Cute stamps ,but the House Mouse is one of my favourites, so that is what I've chosen for my card. This was one of the quickest cards to make. I stamped the image and sentiment on to white cardstock and using my Pebeo water colour Aquarelle I painted the little mouse. I matted and layered it with Red and and Gold scalloped ovals from Spellbinders , the holly paper is from Graphic 45. Finished of with peel off corners from my stash. . I think I must have tired myself out with all the work in my last post, so really was not in the mood for a Christmas card. However, I managed this challenge and at least it is a flat card for posting. Enjoy Mothers Day and for Non Mothers have a Great Day anyway. Hugs Rita xxx

29 comments:
Beautiful card, the house mouse is always something special! Have a lovely Sunday, Valerie
Such a cute little house mouse Rita and he looks great on your card. Enjoy being spoiled today. Hugs Christine xx
Good morning Rita
A great card, I don't think it is just all your hard work that you were feeling. Christmas cards at this time of year would be a BIG no! no! for me. My thoughts are too much looking for sunshine.
However you have managed and created a super card for the occasion.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Patricia xxx
A beautiful card Rita, that image is just so cute. Happy Mother's Day
hugs Brenda xx
Happy Sunday and mothers day both Rita, - your card is lovely, and yes when it is house mouse I can just about cope with cute! He looks lovely on your pretty card!
This is gorgeous Rita, I love it!!
Kevin xx
Is there anything cuter than House Mouse - I don't think so and this card is really beautiful, love that G45 paper in the background too. Hope you have a lovely mother's day Rita. Hugs, Anne xx
super card Rita - love your housemouse image - it certainly is cute!!! Big hugs to you! Rachel xx
So cute Rita, love it, xxx
Hi Rita,
yes this is a super cute image. Love your great Christmas card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Hey Rita - absolutely adorable --- nothing better than a little mouse and a piece of peppermint. Great picture with Tim! You lucky lady!!
Sandy xx
Hi Rita
Fabulous card....,
Hugs Sylvie xx
Nothing better than House Mouse to make you smile Rita :))) love that paper too have a great day huggles Sue xxx
Gorgeous card Rita, lovely House Mouse image and the paper is so festive looking, great detail too.
Take care and don't tire yourself out, hugs Kate x
House Mouse always is definitely cute, Rita! This one is adorable too. Love the classic ovals you shaped his sweet little self with, the pretty papers, and especially the way you used the gold corners. Your coloring on the little fella is so pretty too. Well done in interpreting the Cute theme! TFS & Happy Sunday & Mother's Day too. Hugs
cute christmas card Rita and am loving your mouse. Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Who couldn't resist a House Mouse image? They are so cute and adorable. Lovely card Rita.
Lorraine
adorable Rita....just perfect for cute who wouldnt go awwww..xxxx
Well, he certainly meets the cute requirement - he's adorable, and beautifully coloured. Love the classic Christmas red, green and gold too!
Alison xx
I think this littel guy is so darned cute!
Wonderful card...those corner pieces are beautiful! I like the way you kept the theme by having corner pieces on the background DP as well...it looks great!
Very sweet card Rita. Your colouring is awesome!
Adorable card Rita such a cute image
Anne
This is a real cutie Rita, I love HM images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Oooooh!Look at that cutie little guy! HM ... too cute and he doesn't have to try very hard. Adorable card, Rita!
Hugs, Asha
Methinks we both like HM stamps Rita - good choice! I love the expression on his little face, he is definitely really cute. Love it.
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
I love HM stamps so I love this little cutie pie! So sweet and so perfectly cute, can't wait to play with my HM decoupage - just waiting for the glue! Lovely card for the challenge Karen x
Finally managing to comment for the CCC. Blogger is such a pain at the moment as it keeps taking things away from me . I love your house mouse card. All the meeces are cuties. Really enjoyed joining in for the first time. hugs Mrs A. (Valery).
Great card Rita - I just love HM images as well......can't go wrong with them! Perfect card for the CCC challenge.
Karen x
This just epitomises cute Christmas for me Rita. Beautiful. Jenny x
Post a Comment