HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 26 October 2014

A little Gift Bag

Hello my Friends and Fellow Bloggers.   Hope you are all staying safe and keeping warm in this terrible weather.  Saying that, I have been having a play in my craft room today after buying a template from Linda Parker of Call me Crafty .   You can reach Linda through her Facebook Page.   Linda's designs are so easy to put together and put your own mark on them too.    I chose to make my bag with 350 gsm cardstock in Vanilla.  It holds 3 bottles of nail varnish and will be a Christmas gift.   As most of you know I love making Bags and Boxes and this one is really lovely to make.    Trying hard to find time to play at the moment, but I'll be back as soon as I can.    Take Care of yourselves.    Hugs Rita xxxx


31 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It is really gorgeous, this will make a wonderful present! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this little gift bag is so beautiful Rita a truly wonderful project.
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Rita, so pretty...a perfect little gift. Carol x

Redanne said...

I saw this first on Facebook and thought that only you could make a little box look so beautiful, it is quite stunning Rita! Big hugs, Anne xx

Margaret corgi owner said...

So very beautiful this will make a gift into a truly gorgeous gift Rita.
Hugs
Margaret xx

Jacee said...

What a sweet little bag, so pretty, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rosietoes said...

This gift box is totally delightful Rita. Love it and the way you have embellished it. x

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
what a superb and stunning bag.
Love your designing on this very fab creation.
Super embellishments on it too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Selma said...

What a gorgeous gift box Rita. That will be treasured.

rachel said...

this is stunning Rita - really beautiful - it definitely will be treasured. Thanksso much for your support - Shaun has improved today so I'm much happier! Hugs rachel xx

Sue said...

What a stunning gift box Rita its really lovely huggles Sue xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your 'posh' bag Rita such a lovely idea..

Anne

Patricia said...

Good evening Rita,
I am very late, just back from J&As
I just absolutely LOVE your stunning bag, it is beautiful.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Aquarius said...

It is always doubly nice to receive a gift in pretty packaging and this is beautiful.

Paper Profusion said...

Wow - what a very pretty gift - this is gorgeous Rita. Beautifully made and finished. Hoping there is some positive progress with hospital. Nicola x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rita - beautifully made and I love those flowers! Jennie x

Hazel said...

Rita. This is great little bag which will make a gorgeous gift on it's own let alone filled. Hazel xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Rita, another awesome creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little gift bag Rita and beautifully made as always.
Take care,
Florence xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this gift bag and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is gorgeous Rita, what a wonderful design, and it will make the gift so speciall. I love all your embellishments too. Keep well, hugs Kate x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

The gift bag is the gift! So LOVELY!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a wonderful little gift bag, so pretty Rita.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

What a dressy & elegant way to present a little gift. This will be so pretty on a dressing table, just love those pearls & beautiful flowers. Wish I could share some of our beautiful Fall weather with you - and hope you're having no damages from the storms in your area. Big Hugs & TFS.

Leanne ... said...

Absolutely so sweet and elegant. Great way to present your gift with Rita.
Hugs.....Leanne

Mrs.B said...

Hi Rita this is a gorgeous design, a giftIin itself. Just had a catch up and sorry to read that Andrew didn't get his op. Hope you get a new date soon.
Avril xx

Juliz Design Post said...

An elegant designed gift bag Rita, beautifully made.
Julie x

Diane said...

Oh Rita what a stunning gift bag, I love it.

Hugs Diane

Sue said...

Wow Rita this is beautiful, so elegant, and a wonderful Christmas gift xx

Anonymous said...

Rita
You are a marvel at creating exquisite bags and boxes and here you are sharing another one of those beauties.
What a lovely idea that this can house nail polish.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow Rita, this is so amazing!!! I love how you put it together, this is such a clever and fun gift!!

I have been thinking of you and Andrew, how is he doing? I just don't seem to find the time at the moment to get round to blogging much either.....