HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 21 February 2015

Misty Morning

Hello Dear Friends and Followers and anyone else that happens to drop by.   Here we are another weekend nearer to March,  and I am so looking forward to a week of some crafting,  appointment free for a whole week. Yay
Yesterday was spent with my lovely daughter Annie and our dear friend Astrid who came down for the day to join us.   We try and meet as often as time allows as Astrid and Annie are very busy people.   Annie provided us with a fabulous lunch too, always a treat for me.   We always craft and have plenty laughter and chatter along the way.  I'll add some pictures at the bottom of my page.
Anyway, whilst my mojo was missing I started watching Stampscapes lessons to see if it would help me find it again ,  and so I have been busy practicing  what the lovely Kevin Nakagawa tells us to do on his wonderful tutorials.   I also had lots of help from the lovely Shaz Brooks ( Silverwolf ) who also has some amazing tutorials too.  Thank You Shaz.         I really do have lots to learn , but I thought you might like to see my first card using the beautiful stamps.   Lots of Hugs and Thank You for staying with me whilst I was awol.    Take Care Everyone.    Rita xxxx



Busily Crafting






31 comments:

Annie said...

It was a great day mammy x glad you enjoyed it, especially lunch. Your card is beautiful and the layout, colour is fabulous ( even nicer IRL

Huge hugs Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, and looks like you three sweeties had lots of fun! It's good to have friends and family. Hugs, Valerie

Wendy L said...

Such a lovely job Rita, looks like a fun time, xxxx

Jennie Atkinson said...

Oh what fun you must have had! I can now picture you all together at Annies. Hopefully I will join you again sometime soon. And such a fabulous card Rita - wow! Looking forward to seeing more. Keep warm - it is a bit snowy here! Jennie xxx

Diane said...

Morning Rita, what darling pictures looks like you too are having a great time. Fabulous card design.

Hugs diane

Diane said...

Morning Rita, what darling pictures looks like you too are having a great time. Fabulous card design.

Hugs diane

Patricia said...

Good evening Rita, what an absolutely stunning card.
Love the image, colours and the wonderful effect.
Looks like you all had great fun, just what you needed.
Hope Andrew is well
Hugs for both of you

Patricia xxx

Margaret corgi owner said...

Well you really do look to have had some first class fun, so pleased for you Rita.
Your card is absolutely fantastic so very beautiful and no mistake, I love it.
Do take care especially if the forecasted snow arrives, have a good weekend and crafting week
Hugs

Margaret corgi owner

Juliz Design Post said...

Great photos Rita, looks like a super memorable day. Your card is fabulous I must check out the link.
Julie xx

Sue said...

Well it looks like you had so much fun Rita! your card is stunning as well...huggles Sue xx

Debs cards said...

Hi Rita what a beautiful card I love the image and the design is wonderful. xx
Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Carol said...

Your card is stunning Rita...so atmospheric. Great photos too, looks and sounds like a lot of fun was had. Carol x

rachel said...

looks like a fun and fabulous day Rita - wonderful make too! Big hugs to you Rachel xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Rita, having seen this card irl, I know just how beautiful it is (in fact it is still way more stunning than on the photo!) I look forward to watch the videos and learn more. What a great day it was, and I want to thank you again for the beautiful scarf, I just love it!!! Great photos too and yes, lunch was delicious, I so hope we can get together again soon!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Looks like a great day was had by you all! Shaz's scenes are fabulous - I sat next to her at the WOYWW crop and was amazed at how quickly she makes them too! Yours is lovely and I'll certainly be looking out for more! Hugs, Chrisx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Your card looks wonderful! Looks like a fun time was had by all x

Anne said...

Super card Rita. I've recently been seeing a lot of references to these stamscapes - need to investigate further :-) x

Anne said...

Super card Rita. I've recently been seeing a lot of references to these stamscapes - need to investigate further :-) x

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful card Rita. Sounds as if you all had a great day together. Hugs Christine xx

Glenda said...

Lovely card! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Aquarius said...

What a beautiful scene on this card - love it. Thanks for sharing the photos of your 'playtime' - looks as if you had a lovely time

Nan G said...

Well the card is fab! Would love to come play at your house. Just look at all the cool mediums on the table!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Rita! Loving the photographs too it looks like you both had a wonderful time.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

You really have created the most wonderful scene Rita, I love the colour tones too. Will have to check out Shaz's technique. Love the photos of you, Annie and Astrid - I spy a few DecoArt products on the table - love them! Big hugs, Anne xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Rita, what a lovely scenic card, very atmospheric and your photos are super, you all look like you had a great time. I hope Andrew is doing well, hugs Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Rita that is such a wonderful scene I love the colour and design, super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
oh what a very super card.
I love this beautiful scene, and you have done a wonderful job on it too.
I just wish I had friends to craft with, I am always crafting alone, and there are no crafting clubs near me either.
So I learn with tutorials too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jenny Marples said...

A beautifully atmospheric card and great photos of the three of you lovely ladies. So glad you enjoyed your playtime together. Jenny x

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card Rita... Your Daughter is just like you
Hugs Sylvie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Rita and I love the photo of you all, looks like you had fun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely mucky hands all round - what fun... wish I could come and play too! Love your scenic card, and you already know I love the altered bottles!!
Alison xx