My card has been made using LOTV image from a few years ago, when they visited Glasgow. The edge of the card was from Sue Wilson Die called Orion, backed with red card. I used the TH brick embossing folder before adding the window frame and image. Red seam binding and a computer generated sentiment completed my card. We are currently looking for new members and it makes sure you have most of Christmas cards done in plenty of time.
The last 10 days has been awful as my BPV has come back with a vengeance. However I am now back on my meds and it is starting to clear. A bit of good news to share at last, Andrew goes in to hospital on Tuesday with the operation to his left knee being done first on Wednesday morning. Hopefully no snags this time or I shall blow my top. I will keep you up to date as to how he progresses. I will have my next Fiskars Design project up soon too, so watch this space. Lots of Hugs to Everyone. Rita xxxxx

21 comments:
Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell. Hope you soon pick up now you are back on your medication. I do hope things go according to plan for Andrew - finally!! This is a great card Rita with a lovely image of the carol singers. Thanks for a great challenge this time. Hugs Christine xx
Fabulous card Rita... Love the borderDie...
Hope Andrews op goes well and you feel better soon...
Take Care
Thanks for the Challenge
Hugs Sylvie xx
Sorry you weren't feeling well again, but glad to hear that Andrew has been scheduled for this week. Gorgeous card! Take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie
gorgeous card Rita, I like the sweet image and the border
Kevin xx
So gorgeous Rita, xxx
Gorgeous card Rita
Anne
Awesome card!!!Love your design,take care!!!
Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly Rita and hope your medication soon gets things under control. On a positive note Andrews operation date is a good thing and I hope this time that all goes smoothly.
A lovely card for your theme which was great to create for this time. Love the window frame and cute carollers behind it. Take care,
Lorraine
So glad to hear you are feeling better and YAY that this time is a GO for Andrew's surgery too. Love the window scene and absolutely adore this SW border against the pretty Christmas red. The brick wall looks very realistic with this window onto the tiny carolers..So beautiful. TFS & Big hugs.
Gorgeous card Rita.
Do hope that everything goes well with Andrews op and that you feel well soon.
Avril xx
Hi Rita, I hope you are well. Gorgeous Christmas card and love the little carolists.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Great challenge Rita, I really enjoyed it! I love your card and the scene outside the window. Hope you are feeling better soon and that all goes well for Andrew this week. Zx
Hello Rita, so sorry to hear that you've been poorly, but hopefully the meds will kick in and get you back to tip top. Thankfully at last Andrew has is op date, I hope nothing causes an upset this time.
Gorgeous card Rita and it was such a super challenge so thank you for that. lovely design with the window and the border, Kate x
There's nothing I like better than peeking through windows (on cards and dollshouses - not real life!), so this really makes me happy - I hope they're good singers mind!
I'll be thinking of you both on Wednesday - really hope it goes without a hitch this time.
Alison xx
Brilliant card Rita, love it. Everything about it says "wonderful Christmas"
Oh! My! Word! you have been through the mill with your BPV, its a horrible thing.
Keeping everything crossed for Wednesday, hope nothing stops it going ahead this time.
Sending you both (((((hugs)))))
Patricia x
Awesome and cute Rita.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx
I love your card and the edge die is just beautiful! I have just become a huge fan of the Sue Wilson dies! You will be all set when Christmas roll around!
Hi Rita,
so sorry to hear your are not A1 ar the moment especially when Andrew has his op tomorrow.
I think all the worry of the cancelled op has taken it's toll on you, and the looking after him, but hopefully tomorrow will see the start of a new, and better future health wise for you both.
Love your super card, and what a great design.
Beautiful bricks, and what a very fab image inside that lovely window.
I think I may just join your Christmas card club.
Love and biggest hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty get well wishes. Jenny L.
I do like the way you have made the card so that we are looking out of the window at the Carol Singers. Hope Andrew has his operation as scheduled and that your feeling better soon. hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne)
Hope you're feeling better now Rita and Andrew's op went ahead as scheduled! Love your card, it's gorgeous...thanks for a lovely challenge and sorry to be so late commenting. Carol x
Popped in to say I do hope all went well with the surgery... been thinking of you xx
Post a Comment