HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 1 March 2020

Christmas Card Club Challenge 5. PostBox or Mailbox

Hello Everyone. How on earth did we get to March already. Its certainly made a difference see the the mornings and evenings getting a bit lighter. Our little group make Christmas cards all year round, so to us we still have fun making our cards. This time it was Mrs A (Avril ) as we know her. She would love to see Post Box or Mail Box on our cards. So the only postbox stamp I had was a woodware stamp and I stamped it on to red card and cut it out. I used a holly paper and a sentiment stamp that I have had for years and added both the postbox and the sentiment on to my card. The little bell was lying on my desk so I thought I would add that too. I've added a second card as the image again was on my desk so I made it into another card for my Christmas box.  Another storm is on its way I hear, so batten down the hatches and stay safe. I'm out to lunch tomorrow so I may be a bit late in getting round your blogs to see what you've all done.  Love & Hugs Rita xxxx









14 comments:

Aquarius said...

Two great cards with the post box theme - lovely to be ahead of the game with Christmas cards

Stamps and Paper said...

Love both your gorgeous traditional Christmas cards Rita,it never to early to make Christmas cards it saves a panic nearer to christmas

Anne

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards Rita...I do love the stamped post box it’s a fabulous image ...really wild and windy this morning here,hope you have a lovely lunch out xxxx

Mrs A. said...

What a brilliant idea to stamp the post box out onto red card. It looks great. Hugs mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Rita, what gorgeous cards, beautifully designed and coloured, perfect for the challenge. Hope you are enjoying your lunch and catch up with your friends, Kate x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Rita, loving both your cards, very nostalgic images. Great job. Hugs, Shaz X

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards, love the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

Two great cards Rita. Really lovely. Hugs Rachel x

Elizabeth said...

Two beautiful cards, Rita. I like what you've done with the stamped postbox. I think storm Jorge has been already and, hopefully, gone. Hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

That's a lovely postbox stamp Rita, it looks gorgeous on your holly backing paper too.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Two lovely cards, right on theme.
That stamped postal box is a beautiful image. Love it!

gwen70 said...

Two beautiful cards. xx

Zoe Tant said...

Super pair of cards Rita. I love the post box one it's really cheery. Zoe x

Christine Harrop said...

Two lovely cards Rita and I apologise for my very tardy visit. Hugs Christine x