HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Fairy Ruby


Well, I managed this one too, my Christmas card collection is growing fast now. thanks to Bah Humbug. This gorgeous stamp is one of a brand new collection of stamps by Ladybug Craft Ink, the stamp image is so clear and it makes it so easy to get a great card using them. This one is "Letter to Santa Ruby". I have realised I have been making the wrong size of cards for challenges ,so I have made amends with that too. Hope you enjoy looking at my cards. Hugs Rita xxx

Challenges I have Entered are,
Bah Humbug Ch 31. Angels & Fairies
Crafty Ann's Challenge21. Christmas In August

9 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Rita What a beautiful blog you have and thank you for popping by my place.

The colours and design of this card are gorgeous with lovely detail and papers.
Hugs Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Rita this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful image I am loving this so much thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is gorgeous Rita - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she's lovely! Gorgeous glittery wings and I love the snowflakes. xxD

Irene said...

Hello Rita

Your card is just gogeous, adorable and so cute, Love, love the image and she is coloured in wonderfully. I love what you have done round the edge of your card.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Not sure what the right size of card for challenges is Rita ... I've always just used whatever size I feel like at the time LOL!
Your image is really sweet and looks super on the scalloped mat surrounded by snowflakes.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Kay Carley said...

What a great image and a great card too! x

chris said...

Hi Rita, this is beautifful love that image off to check it out. hugs chris xx

iReneM said...

This is so pretty, Rita,
Lovely job :-)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

x