HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Through the Window



Hi Everyone, After spending a week decorating and having carpets fitted etc, I enjoyed creating this card for Bah Humbug Challenge 30. The background stamps were from Creative Expressions and I layered them into a picture. Put acetate on to the frame window and added a bow( not like me at all ). Hope you enjoy looking at what I've done. Hugs Rita xxxx

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful and very elegant!

J
x

Annie said...

wow Rita how beautiful is this. Absolutely gorgeous.
A really traditional card and the window makes it extra special.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

- - Sheryl - - said...

WOW! Your stamping is wonderful and the window looks awesome. Takes you back to a time... long ago...

Max said...

This is gorgeous Rita ... love the scene you have created through your window and the sparkle gives it added magic.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rita this is excellent and looks not only professional but classy and elegant that window and scene is awesome superb work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Irene said...

Hello Rita

Oh Wow your card is so beautiful and gorgeous. I love the Christmas scene through the window. Rita, you have created such fabulous Vintage Christmas project, and that red bow is just perfect.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Kay Carley said...

Beautiful Rita and VERY Christmassy!

xx