
Well, here we are at Bah Humbug Challenge 32 already. So my chosen theme for this one is Snowflakes and snow. I have made an easel card that is also a shaker card, with Diamond dust as the snow. The image is one of my favourites that was sent from canada as an RAK a few years ago. I have used Silver card for my backing and my frame is Blue glitter card. I then used my MS snowflake punches to add a strip for the easel to stand on. Hope you like what I've done. Hugs Rita xxx
I have also entered into Winter Wonderland this week too where the theme is Snow or Snowflakes
CraftyAnn's Challenge 21 is Christmas in August
As always Thanks for Looking.
18 comments:
This is gorgeous Rita. So glad to have you back in blogland again missed you Love Cynthia x
Ahh - this is lovely Rita, it had a mystical quality about it. It fits our challenge at Crafty Ann's this fortnight too so feel free to link it if you wish.
Ann x
Rita, what really beautiful card. You did an awesome job.
Judie
This is absolutely gorgeous, Rita.
Love how you have made the shaker and easel together
A brrrr-illiant job :-)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x
Wondeful card Rita. Love the Shaker easel and the image is beautiful.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. In answer to your question the card does fold flatter but not completely flat as I have adhered the message with some shape to it and also the little stockings are also dimensional but the sides of the card can be pushed inwards flattening the card itself. Hope that helps.
Sandra x
Hi Rita ... love the idea of your easel shaker card and you have chosen a beautiful image which I bet looks fabulous with the diamond dust sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hello Rita
What a fabulous idea to use an easel card for a shaker card!!! and what a stunning Winter image - it's so beautiful. I love the different blues and snowflakes.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!
luv
irene
xxxx
Oh Rita this takes me back to when I use to live at the bottom of Loch Lomond, what a perfect Winter Scene
Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back on Friday for some more challenge fun
Hugs Kate xx
You are more than welcome hun, I enjoy visiting all our entrants and especially love to see cards made that are not the norm but are as unique as this one is. Keep up with the challenges you will learn and meet so many lovely talented people and you will inspire many more
Hugs Kate xx
Absolutely love the scene Rita - it just looks so Christmassy and frosty!! xx
Hi Rita, what a wonderful winter scene! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x
This is beautiful and perfect for the Winter Wonderland challenge - so glad you could play along this week x Janet
Rita, congrats on making Top 3 over at Winter Wonderland. Wow, I can see why, this is an awesome card.
Judie
Wow Rita, this is a stunner, love the whole idea its amazing. hugs chris xx
Congratulations on your top three
Hugs Kate xx
Wow, so creative and absolutely beautiful! I LOVE that you made it a shaker with the snow.. Brilliant!
Absolutely beautiful Rita! I love it.
Hugs
Jacqueline
Hi Rita, I just dropped by to congratulate you on being one of our top three at Crafty Ann's with this card - don't forget to pop over and grab your blinkie! Well done and thank you for taking part.
Ann x
Post a Comment