HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

90th Birthday card




This was an 8X8 Card and Bag that I finished yesterday for a friend. I did not have a lot of time,so it was a 3d decoupage with some real lace and velvet ribbon added. Hope you enjoy looking at the finished card. Hugs Rita xxxx

7 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Rita

What a beautiful and stunning card and bag - it's perfect. I love the colours the lavender is gorgeous, the flowers exquisite. A truly beautiful project. I am sure it will be well received.

luv
irene
xxxx

kathleen said...

Wow Rita it is beautiful.

Kathleen x

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Rita, I am sure it will be well received and become a treasured keepsake
Beryl x

Hazel said...

It's beautiful, Rita. Well done. Hazel x

Judie said...

Oh Rita, what a beautiful card, love the lavender. No one will believe it was a quickie. It's awesome.

Jan said...

Gorgous card, Rita xx Jan

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rita this is so beautiful the colours, design and that image look truly wonderful I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x