HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Friday, 11 March 2011

Reflections


Well, the challenge for Bah-Humbug 10 this week is Apertures and just by chance I had a card that I was about to start for a Silver Wedding and I thought ,this is my BH Challenge 10 for this week. A first for me as I'm usually rushing midweek to get something done. The Aperture was cut using a Marianne die, and I cut the same die in Silver mirri card. Using my favourite Barbara Gray stamp I embossed it with silver and added some Spray & Sparkle to it. The verse is one from Elusive Images, and the Poinsettia is another Marieanne die. Thank-You for looking at my cards, your comments are much appreciated. Hugs Rita xxx


Challenge 10 Bah-Humbug

16 comments:

Jan said...

What a great idea Rita! It's beautiful xx Jan

Judie said...

Rita, what a perfectly beautiful card.Love the elements you used. Really stuning.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Great card Rita, I like how your frame and aperture are the same shape. You are really quick off the mark with your card! Judith xx

Jennie said...

Another lovely card Rita!

Beryl K said...

Great card Rita, clever idea to make the frame and aperture the same style
Beryl x

Fiona said...

That is a simply stunning card Rita! Brilliant design where all the elements are just perfect, and the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Christine B. said...

Hi Rita, great card love the aperture shape. You were definately quick of the mark.Lovely card. Hugs x ChrisB

Christine said...

WOW Rita, this is a gorgeous card, love how you have used the die to make an aperture.
You are on the ball this week.
Hugs Christine x

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Rita. Love the aperture idea.

Edna x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Rita this is gorgeous, am having to think this one!! lots of love Steph

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Rita and like they way you have done your aperture.

Anne

Erin (CelticCrafter) said...

Great card, and oh so fast! It took me a minute to realize the aperature was the negative of the design you cut the mirri card out of. :) What a clever idea!

P.S. Mom (Ruth) loves it, too!

Aquarius said...

This is a lovely card and what a good idea to use the same die for the greeting.

Hazel said...

It's beautiful, Rita. I've saved your blog this time - I lost it! Hazel x

Annie said...

Fantastic card Rita and as I scrolled down I noticed your less is more card - loved that one too.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

Oh wow Rita, this card is stunning in every way. Super sentiment and gorgeous poinsettia.
Thank you for the kind message you left and I promise to do as doc says so I can get back to Bah! Humbug! 'cos I'm missing it so much.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT