HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Monday, 28 March 2011

Golden Wedding Card



My card to-day is made only from punches and dies. A really good friend sent me the link of Elly who makes the most amazing cards I have ever seen, I spent hours just browsing. So with the permission of Elly herself I am showing you my version of a punch and die cut card. My card is 8X8 and made with matching bag. See how many dies you can find in my card. So with Many Many thanks to Elly, who was my inspiration and I'm sure many of you will want to visit her beautiful blog here. Enjoy!. Hugs Rita xx

16 comments:

Beryl K said...

Stunning, stunning card Rita, I am sure it will be well received
Beryl x

Irene said...

Morning Rita

Well what can I say but BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS,
STUNNING, ELEGANT.

Luv
irene
xxxx

Seafield Jo said...

This is absolutely stunning Rita. Jo x

kathleen said...

Beautiful Rita.

kathleen x

Carol said...

A stunning card Rita. Carol x

Hazel said...

It's brilliant. Love it. Hazel x

Jan said...

Beautiful card Rita, xx Jan

Judie said...

An elegant card, wonderful work. Love it, I'm sure the recipacants will treasure it.

Elly said...

Your card is beautiful Rita!!!
And thanks for the kind words about my cards!!!

hugs, Elly

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a stunning card Rita it really does have the WOW factor, and thank you for visiting my blog.

Anne

Jennie said...

Absolutely beautiful Rita! Thanks for the link to Elly's blog. I am going to get a cup of coffee and brows to my hearts content!

Fleur said...

Hi Rita, thank you for your lovely comment. Your is card is gorgeoues & very elegant, I am sure it will be well received.
Hugz Fleur xXx

massofhair said...

Gorgeous card Rita so elegant and love your colours:-)

Thanks for the link to Ellys blog-)

Sue said...

Just stunning, Rita. Sue.x

Doreen said...

Just stunning Rita.xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!