Just a short post to-day as some of you asked to see my birthday pressies. I count my blessings every day for my lovely family and all my friends old & new for making my life so special. Here are few pictures taken yesterday of cards, flowers & presents recieved on my birthday. Thank-You All. Off to watch the Wimbledon Final.
Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx
I just had to show you the nside of my youngest daughter's card
13 comments:
Love that sentiment!! You clearly received some fab cards and gifts too Rita. Glad you had a lovely day with your family. I hope the flooding risk subsided. Hugs, Buttons x
So glad you had a fabulous day Rita.xxx
I missed it but am glad that you had a lovely time. Happy belated wishes. Hazel x
Loved your daughters card...glad you had a wonderful day and you also had some gorgeous cards by the looks of it
Anne
You certainly had some lovely flowers, cards and gifts - thanks for sharing.
a belated happy birthday..you had some lovely things..and all your cards ..cards to me are the most loved especiaaly if its hand made...hugs sassyxxx
Lovely to hear you had a wonderful birthday Rita.. lots of belated good wishes to you... love your daughters card... so true!! Lots of gorgeous flowers.. Hugs May x x x
Hi Rita, oh what beautiful flowers you received and the inside of the card is wonderful, I also like the rose heart card, that is lovely too, it really stands out. So glad you had a lovely day. Been to a 40th today so missed a lot of the tennis, never mind, he will do it next year - that's my prediction! Crafty hugs, Anne x
Oh! Wow! what beautiful flowers, glad you had a great Birthday.
Hope your family are ok in this shocking weather
Thank you for your comment on my Blog it is nice to know that there are people out there.......!!!
It is so new to me I am still finding my feet, not too well I may add.
Patricia
Love the sentiment in your Daughters card lol, Lots of beautiful cards and presents, glad you had a lovely birthday.
Kevin xx
Beautiful cards and flowers Rita, I love the sentiment from your daughter.
luv
irene
xxxx
What gorgeous flowers and just look at all the cards! Happy belated birthday!
Love your daughter's sentiment!What a fabulous collection of cards and presents.I hope you had a fantastic day!
Post a Comment