Hello Folks, sorry I have not been able to blog this past week, but I realised on Thursday that I had forgotten my Sister-in-laws birthday. So here is my belated birthday card. The card itself was from a tutorial by one of my lovely followers Desire Fourie and it certainly did not take me long to do. The image and backing papers were from the Jayne Netley Mayhew collection and suited the style of card perfectly. Hoping to be back among you soon. Enjoy your week-end whatever your doing. Hugs Rita xx


21 comments:
Aaawww this is so pretty! Adore the cute kitty too! :)
Kelly.x
Gorgeous card Rita, I like the card design and the sweet kitten.
Kevin xx
This is gorgeous Rita...love the image and great design.xxx
Beautiful card mammy. Auntie will just love it of that I am sure. Xx
Fantastic card. Love the design - very unusual.
Simply adorable Rita such a cute image and lovely colours
Anne
Hi Rita,
wonderful design card very unusual. The colours are so lovely.
Missed you for the last couple of days, was wondering if you were ill, thank goodness you weren't.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Good Morning Rita,
Love this beautiful card.
A bit different style of card is nice to see.
Have a Great Day
Patricia x
Hi Rita, have been missing you but you did say you were busy with Christmassy things so did not want to bother you. This is a beautiful card, I have that CD rom and it is a useful go to for a quick card. Love the design of your base card, it's really lovely. Take care my friend, big crafty hugs, Anne xxx
Been missing you too! Love the card...unusual design!
Gorgeous Rita, I love the soft pastel colours and adorable image.
luv
irene
xxxx
A wonderful card!
I love the colours and that cute little cat.
Very special.
Have a nice day.
Anke
Oh, what a very pretty image, Rita! Beautiful card! Have a nice day!
Gorgeous card Rita, I love the design....and that ribbon is scrumptious! Carol x
What a beautiful card! Love the special form f it and what a cute cat! The ribon is great. Greetings, Gerrina
Hi Rita
What a stunning card and I love the addition of that pretty bow.
Wishes
Lynne
A gorgeous card Rita, so pretty!
Helen x
Gorgeous card Rita.. I love the image of the sweet little cat.. great colours & design...Hugs May x x x
Wow Rita this is excellent, what a beautiful image and design superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x
This is fabulous Rita, very unusual design, and a lovely colour combination. This certainly looks complicated to me! x
This is gorgeous Rita and beautifully made.
Regards Florence xx
Post a Comment