HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Hello Again

Well, my lovely visitors have all gone home and here I am trying to get back to normality, what ever that is.  We all had a fantastic time and the house is so quiet now. My lovely daughter Anne had a craft day yesterday and it really perked me up so much. So to-day I am sharing a couple of cards that I made for a 90th birthday last week.  Hope to do some catching up and visiting your blogs again.  Hugs Rita xxxx



                                          This one was from us

17 comments:

Craftyhugs said...

Wow Rita what lovely cards. I live the photos and I'm sure your dad will appreciate them very much. Hugs zxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous cards Rita love the easel card such a great layout and what an apt sentiment on your 2nd card

Anne

Jan said...

Fabulous work Rita, hugs xx Jan

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Two lovely cards Rita

jacqui x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Rita.xxx

Annie said...

Fab Cards Mammy and I heard that Sam was really chuffed x I finally finished my tag and I have to say I love it.........!!! Hope you like it too.

Hugs Annie xx

Jenny Marples said...

Lovely cards Rita and I'm so glad to hear you had a fab time with Annie this weekend. Much better to craft with company eh? Hugs, Buttons x

Carol said...

Two fab cards Rita. Hope you had better weather over there than we had over here last week...it peed down almost every day. Today has been glorious though. Carol x

Netty said...

Terrific cards Rita, xx

Redanne said...

Hi Rita, I guess it will be quiet for you now but how lovely to spend the day crafting with Annie. Both your cards are gorgeous, love the thistles on your easel card and the second one - well, that one is brilliant, I used to like a little dram in the days when I could drink! Nice to have you back in blogland.... Big crafty hugs, Anne x

Gerrina said...

Beautiful cards! Love the photos you put on. 90 is an age we have to try to reach someday...Hope you get used to the quietness again...Hugs, Gerrina

Jenny L said...

Hi Rita,
it is so sad when your family has to go home, as you say the house feels so empty.
Now this card is wonderful very apt for a 90 year old, and could you believe Newport, where you have ringed is the town where I was born. I thought I recognized some of the old photos.
Your other card is fab too.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pamela said...

Fabulous cards Rita, I am sure they will be much appreciated.

Pam x

Patricia said...

Good Morning Rita,
Fantastic cards, sure to loved

Patricia x

Glenda said...

90....Wow! Great cards and I'm sure they will be loved!

Olena said...

Fantastic!!!! Great job! Olena

Anonymous said...

What great cards you have created.
They will definitely be treasured.
Wishes
Lynne