Good Morning All. Well, we had a terrible day yesterday with wind and torrential rain, and then my brother phoned from Australia to say they have not had rain since last September. Anyway, I was asked to make an 8 X 8 Thank-you card and thinking of warmer climes I opted for the beautiful image that is one of the first decoupage that I ever made and it just took off, I must have made lots over the last 6 years and it became a firm favourite. I think it was from the lovely Audrey at the Lilac Garden. Hope you like what I've done. I still have a bag to make for it, and then it will be on to a Peppa Pig birthday card for a 2 year old.
Variety is the Spice of Life as they say. I'm finding it hard keeping up at the moment but should be back to normal soon. Hope everyone is well, and those who are struggling a bit, I hope things look brighter soon. Hugs Rita xx

21 comments:
Such a lovely thank you card Rita and such a lovely image
Anne
Lovely card Rita love your image and layout
jcaqui x
A beautiful and stunning card Rita.
luv
irene
xxxx
Lovely card and super image Rita. Love from Christine xx
Really lovely card Rita.
The image is beautiful Rita and looks lovely with the matching backing paper on your gorgeous card. Wishing you luck with the Peppa Pig one too. Still suffering with this nasty bug but getting better each day. Keep well. Hugs, Anne x
Hi Rita, gorgeous card, such a beautiful image, and I love the pink and black combo.
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them, Hugs, Kate x
Gorgeous Card Rita,the image is very elegant I like the die cut frames and the design.
Kevin xx
Hi Rita, gorgeous card, love that image it is so sweet. Just love pink and black colour theme.
Wilma x x x
This is so sweet and elegant, Rita - delicious image, and lovely layout!
Alison x
Beautiful card Rita, love Audrey's decoupage too. Carol x
Beautiful classy card Rita, Annette x
Good Morning Rita,
This a beautifully sweet, elegant card with a wonderful layout, I love it.
Patricia xx
Such a pretty and delightful card Rita. Have fun with Peppard Pig, a firm favourite with my youngest granddaughter.
Hugs {brenda} x0x
Gorgeous card Rita and such a pretty image!
Sorry to hear the weather has been so bad. Hope it improves over the weekend!
Hi rita this is beautiful, I love that image and matching papers it all looks so fresh, superb design.
hugs
lorraine x
Good morning Rita! This is lovely! I love the pink and everything just works together! Well done.
Gorgeous card and image Rita. Lovely colour Rita.
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Gorgeous card Rita! Hope the weather is better with you today! Also hope you enjoy the magazines over the weekend. Perfect feet-up fodder. Have a lovely weekend. Kimx
Hi Rita,
such a super image, and a super card. Love the design too.
The weather here has calmed a little, but we did have hailstones this afternoon.
I love your bags you make for your cards. Any chance you can tell us how you make them if that's not being too cheeky.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend hope the weather keeps fine.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
This is gorgeous Rita, I love how the focal image is also part of the background x
Post a Comment