HomeAwardsChallengesTutorialsContact

Saturday, 6 April 2019

Anniversary card

Good Morning All.  This card was made for a friend on her 10th Wedding Anniversary . I really have fell in Love with these new dies from JND he has always created the most unusual Stamps and dies and the ones I have used to make this card are all from John.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  Hugs Rita xxx  Back to my Grand-Daughters invites now..  Hugs Rita xxx



13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful card Rita. Hugs Christine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Rita I’m sure your friends really loved it

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Rita, love the gorgeous flower.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Rita, I'm sure your friends will love it. Hope all is good with you, Kate x

Glenda said...

What a lovely card! I love all the die work and the flower is beautiful! I'm sure the card is loved!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Rita, love the leaves, xxxx

Astrid Maclean said...

They do look like amazing dies and you have used them to perfection! Love the happy colours too, bright but not too bright, love it!
Heard from Annie how much you enjoyed your workshop with JND and I really look forward to hear all about it when we next catch up hopefully in June...
Happy Sunday and have a good week! xxx

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful card and love the shape of it. Wow to those dies and Wow to your beautiful card, so very pretty x.

dutchess said...

This is lovely Rita...I see he is doing a craft along on Hochanda soon....xxxx

Annie said...

This is such a stunning card showcasing the JND dies x His style is right up your street mammy x This is even nicer in real life xx
Happy Sunday Annie xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Rita, what a beautiful card. I just love the flowers you've been making - they're gorgeous. Do keep me posted about Kate's visit - I'd love to meet up with her and I look forward to us getting together again soon. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Redanne said...

Your card really is beautiful Rita and, as always, your flower is stunning! Hugs, Anne xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rita
Stunning card... l to love JND he is so nice
Hugs Sylvie xx