Good Morning All. This was the card that I made at the John Lockwood workshop in Sutton in Ashfield last Saturday. The dies we used are so easily cut and the frame fits to perfection. It was then put on a twisted easel card. I will put a photograph in it later , but I stamped a piece of card using one of Nellie Snellen stamps in white ink, and inserted it inside the frame. The flowers and Foliage were made again using John's stamps and dies. Coloured with Inkz and Crystal paper. ( Flowers Makers Dream to work with ). We had so much fun and the most wonderful lunch provided by Janet Humphries and all made by Janet herself. Wish I was nearer and I would be a regular at her classes. Enjoy your Crafting. Hugs Rita xxx
14 comments:
Gorgeous Rita...I have to admit to buying some more of Johns flowers...and yours look fabulous xxxx
Rita this is stunning! Your flowers are amazing and the color really caught my attention. Just lovely!
Wow Rita this is gorgeous I can see why you enjoyed your class...we have nothing like that down here in Somerset everything seems to be up North or London way...
Anne
It looks so beautiful Rita.
I do love John's flowers. Xxxx
Totally stunning Rita, I love the design and the beautiful stamping. Those flowers are amazing, I love the whole piece, Kate x
Gorgeous card Rita, the flowers look fabulous and it's a wonderful frame.
Avril xx
This is fabulous Rita, love the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow this looks outstanding. I love the colours you have chosen. Hugs Mrs A.
What a fabulous design and gorgeous finish to your frame card Rita. It’s gonna look amazing with a photo in it. Xxx
Absolutely Gorgeous!!
Wow Rita, stunning design and colors.
Hugs Diane
Such a gorgeous twisted easel card frame mammy x Those flowers are stunning and in neven nice irl
Huge hugs Annie xx
Hi again Rita.
In reply to the comment on my Crochet post, when I have finished a project, I go on You Tube and look for a new stitch to follow, I,m doing a lovely basket weave one at present.
Always baby blankets or shawls as they dont need any shaping HAHA.
xxxx
Sounds like you had a great time at the workshop - and what a lovely card you've created as a result. I love the delicate white stamping within the frame, and that amazing textured decorative border. So lovely to have you drop by at Words and Pictures today... I've been working away from home again, so I'm massively behind with everything, but hoping (as always) to do better.
Alison x
Post a Comment